Security Roll Call [6/12 - 6/19]

Sixx

Name: Starstep

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:158218292

Current Sub-Branches your in: OFTO, WDC, Riot Control, K9, Sniper.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I am a very good Command member.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Kvak.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

Name: Grandglad

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:175407426

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Heavy, Sniper, Trainer

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 🐒

Name: nightsoil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:221047530

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Snipers, FTOs, K-9s

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): When it comes to members of GENSEC command, I believe that I should be allowed to stay because of unique approaches I am able to recognize and take to resolve a situation quickly. After all, a lot about command duties is resolving, evaluating and quick decision making in order to obtain control of the environment. Whether this be in d-block or through many of the social platforms that I can use for effective communication, I know where and when to step in to prevent any misconduct on the part of any GENSEC members. I am, and will continue to be swift and confident in the decisions that I make, hoping that it will contribute to the betterment of the branch and overall longevity of the members’ experiences. One of my most valued traits as a command member, in my opinion, is the ability to keep the fight going for all members involved (both physical and metaphorical) when times get tough. Having those that you lead into battle being confident in your ability to both fight and direct resources as required is, considered by me, a necessity to retaking any sort of captured ground, and there’s something empowering about initiating the assault that retakes the room and shifts the tide of the battle. Lastly, and simply put, I am forgiving, and mostly punish based on what method I feel will teach people, and very rarely by the book. I draw the line far, but I do draw a line. If I sense that GENSEC members are edging that line, there will be repercussions administered personally and with a heavy fist.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Pain

• Like 1

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

Name: Pillercat

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:5119978

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control, sniper, FTO, and K9

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I feel that I should retain my rank of captain for a multitude of reasons; firstly, while I'm not hyper active due to my work schedule, I am still on virtually every single day with only a few exceptions. Secondly, I am extremely loyal to GenSec, in fact, I'm not even in a second branch, nor have I really felt the pull to go towards one. Thirdly, I believe that I positively affect the branch as a whole. I feel that I'm a mentor to enlisted, NCOs, and fellow low command alike. I'm also quite adept at combat, especially retaking d-block and hunting down escaped d-class when those pesky riots happen. I'm proficient at organizing d-block into a more efficient setup it the personnel on at the time and I actively encourage rotating positions in d-block so no one is in one space too much. When numbers allow for it I always make sure patrols are going. I feel that one of my most valuable traits is that I haven't forgotten what it's like to be an enlisted, so I can relate to them and make sure that security doesn't feel stale. Lastly, I recognize those that do a good job and reward them accordingly, and I prune those that have proven to be a disruptive influence. Obviously this is just a summary of why I feel I should keep my rank, but above all I learn, and am very adaptable, and am constantly seeking to make positive change.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Did you know that if you do well in FTO that you can be promoted in GenSec?

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

Security Summer Roll Call
June 12th - June 19th

Rollcall is now active. If you are in security and wish to retain your rank, you must respond by June 19th, 5:00pm EST.

All ranks from LCPL to COL are REQUIRED to respond to this roll call or you will be removed from the roster, as well as the discord.

Failure to respond to the roll call with your SteamID will result in removal regardless.

If you lie about your rank or what Sub-Branches your in, you will be subject to a FULL removal from Security.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/F57f8MSQ

Format for Response:

Name: Gutsy

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):Steam ID: 76561198353512339

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control

Note: If you need any assistance in responding to this roll call, message a LTCOL+ on Discord. 

Name: Dick Grayson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56410186

Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper,Riot control 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  No 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Name: Cardigan

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:460155398

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO/Wardens (SFTO/PWD) Jugg, Riot Control, Sniper, K9

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I think that I should keep my rank because I am very active within the branch. I am on promoting people I think deserve it and helping to make sure D-Block stays in control. I calm down the excessive minge in d-block and get everybody focused (mainly during big riot times.) I would like to stay in this branch because I have a ton of fun here and I love meeting new people within our branch and getting to know them. I help everybody with anything they may need. I am pretty high in wardens and FTO, so I am able to provide help on those two topics as well. I try to be friendly to everybody even though sometimes I have to be strict to get my word across and to make everything work better. I am very responsible and I know people can count on me to keep everything control, and I know I can continue to be a great member of security command.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Sprink is very bad at minecraft

Edited by Cardigan Backyardigan
  • Like 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Name: Darkrat

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:1:97814532

Current Sub-Branches your in: Security

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): ok

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  nope

Name: Eem

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:92311575

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, FTO, Juggernaut,  Riot control, Sniper, K9

I believe I should retain my current rank because I, as a member of gensec and command and the FTO program, am dedicated to doing my best whenever it comes to holding D block, recontaining SCPs, participating in day to day life of security, promoting people, training trainees and fulfilling other duties and responsibilities. 

My activity has been (in my opinion) pretty good, I've tried spending as much time on the server as I could.

I know and understand the SOP and always follow its rules, as well as I always follow the rules of the server. I am capable of answering anyone's questions regarding Security and the server, whenever I need to do so.

As we stay in d block,  so most of the time, I always try my best to cooperate the actions of my lower-ranking personnel as well as I always remember to call protocols, accordingly to the given situation and organize people during riot and partial lockdown protocols. Since I do have the access to all the sub branches, I always try changing my job appropriately to the given situation. 

Additionally, I've just been promoted from WO to 2LT and I believe I've proven that I am capable of fulfilling my duties.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

• Like 1

On behalf of MSGT Shotta

Name: Shotta

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:93930795

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Name: PEK

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:44265851

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Wardens, Sniper, FTO, K9

Name: akrew10

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:162961154

Current Sub-Branches your in: Jugg,  K9,  Riot Control , Sniper, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank because with the summer closing in, my activity will start ramping up. I have been semi-active for a bit but now  it will change. I have also got the role of DHFTO which will helps keep the FTO branch going and I am dedicated to it. I am surely dedicated to the server overall and will have a lot more time to spend on the server. I have been able to get on during off hours which helps those that aren't noticed as much. I have great interaction with enlisted and NCOs alike and try to keep it friendly in d-block. I have also been great at helping others with common mistakes that they may make in the branch such as a SGT calling protocols on a code yellow. I also haven't gotten a strike in my long journey across command and will continue avoiding so. In this long time in command, I am still seeking to be active and promote people in GENSEC. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

• Like 1

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

Name: Kena

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113000235

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot, Sniper, SFTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Because I'm motherfucking Kena! I make efforts to make gensec fun when I am on or- at the very least, provide entertainment to a degree, while toning it down when needs be. In the case of riots, patrols, and other things I try and be as efficient as possible. Not to mention that I am on alot of (very) early mornings and (very) late nights. I provide promotions to most enlisted and keep an eye out for those that only want to minge or do nothing at all to help gensec. Any time there's a trainee on, I fulfill my duties as FTO as much as possible. I am a good little soldier that follows the SOP! I advert partial and hands up when it is needed, and try and keep our Enlisted in check during all of it. I cannot really provide a reason that would even warrant my removal from command. I've also been attempting to be as active as possible without burning myself out on SCPRP.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I want Georgie to Shiggy Diggy my Riggy Diggy

• Like 1

On behalf of MSGT Grass

Name: Grass

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:574319105

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I would like to apologize that I have not been active on gensec I will be coming back this Monday I promise.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Name: Vytal

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:234721838

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A (excluding Heavy as a Donator)

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None, we're doing good!

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Name: Cappie

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:44844521

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens (PWD), FTO (SFTO), Riot control, Sniper, K-9 unit.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I have been around for awhile now and have been extremely active during said time. I know the SOPs well and can answer almost any question off the top of my head, related to the branch of course. I also have helped the branch and plan to continue helping this branch to grow and be the best it can be. I am a very helpful and nice person, and believe I am likeable and enjoyable to be around. I have a very good patience and am level headed. I am friendly with other branches unlike some I try to befriend and improve branch relations. I deal with situations professionally and without bias. I know when to be serious and when to have a little fun and enjoy making a fun experience for everyone.  I love this branch and plan to help it be the best it can be now in the present and into the future. (P.S I smell good so like yeah)

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Keep being gamers everybody, and uhm why did kena think I was like a senior or high command kinda cringe.

Name: Assassin

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:535748765

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): One of the reasons I should retain my rank is because i am very passionate about GENSEC and also tried my best to help it to the best of my abilities. I also try my best to talk to NCO's and be approachable and friendly towards them. I love helping the FTO branch and always try to give help and tips to better the FTO branch. I have had a slow week and I do apologize as I am coming back with some family drama but know that I will try my best to up keep my title as Low Command. I'm always there is anyone needs help and I make to tell them that they can always ask me for help if they need it. I always try to be in D-block to help NCO's and Enlisted to make sure that they are doing fine. I also make sure to ask the status of D-block to see if they are doing okay and well. This is the first roll call I have done since my return so it may be a little sloppy, I do apologize in advance. All I can say is that every time I join the server, I make sure to do my best and lead by example because I know that command are leaders of the future NCO's and enlisted.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  My only concerns are NCO's not tending to researchers and not calling binds when CMD are in D-block but I'm sure it'll work out eventually.

• Like 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Star locked this topic
  • Star unpinned this topic