Mitchell Hugh - Ban Appeal

Mitchell Hugh

Steam Name: [GL]kingdoms_3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:508723946

Ingame Name: Mitchell Hugh

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: I was handling a sit involving loaf reporting someone for calling him a homophobic slur, I had checked the clip loaf sent and said: "Ok so, You clearly called them a f----t from what I saw in the clip.", Which lead to me being autobanned by the console for saying f----t, I didn't call anyone a f----t, I was just explaining what the person who was reported said, And next time I will make sure to not accidentally trigger the console.

Here is the chat log from what I had said:

Admin Mitchell Hugh ➞ Administration eventadmin: You clearly called them a faggot from what I saw in the clip.

So Tl;Dr: I was trying to handle a sit, Tried to explain that the person reported did call Loaf a homophobic slur, And accidentally got autobanned.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh
  • Laughing 3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Been funny console banned before. Know the feel. Also I'm 100% sure Mitchell wouldn't just say it without a very good reason.

In this case, explaining the sit

Yeah, automod just bans anyone that uses the word instead of using full context to decide, so:

+Support.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

Damn, bot just said

"Well would ya look at that?"

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-support

we do not tolerate homophobia smh

jkjkjk

+support, do i need to even explain why?

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+Support 

I was even in a DM with him when it happened lol

spacer.png

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Been funny console banned before. Know the feel. Also I'm 100% sure Mitchell wouldn't just say it without a very good reason.

In this case, explaining the sit

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."