GAM3

image.png.48e68fba1151426181d328127cecbdca.png

Steam Name: Jjsploit Is Bad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Ingame Name: GAM3

Ban Length: 5 Days

Admin that Banned you: CI MAJ HHS Warren Talos

Reason for Ban: NITRP | RDM | FailRP

Dispute: I believe that this is not ban worthy as there is no evidence that there was NITRP. I did not know it was FailRP, I thought I could use the gun I had because it was on the class and none of my other donor weapons were on the class. Even so, if there is no NITRP, I do not believe that this is ban worthy. I didn't reach another amount of warns to get a ban, if I was warned for the FailRP and the RDM, I still would not have hit a mark. So I believe that this ban is false, or should be reduced.

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 3

My side of the story.

A : You were shooting gensec and other people as SCP 999 and rdming them. When confronted in the sit you said "Show me the rule" once I said I would you moved on to the next subject and said "if I can't use it then why have it?" Once I told you it was against the rules you said you did not care { I have a clip but unforunatly MY mic didn't get recorded }  You then asked for evidence and once I offered it proceeded to spam "Hey Apple" over the mic until you were muted and started spamming via chat until muted. After that once I warned you you proceeded to switch jobs and shoot someone before being banned while the sit was still occuring

Evidence

Voice Clip for NITRP
https://medal.tv/clips/54448293/d13378CI3xTP

Evidence for other offences
RBUYEVIDENCE.PNG.5c5d94744efdcf65d253bbe3d9e5992c.PNG

RBUYEVIDENCE2.PNG.9ea0d39370c1908106a5e50345842b5f.PNG

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, The Apple said:

My side of the story.

A : You were shooting gensec and other people as SCP 999 and rdming them. When confronted in the sit you said "Show me the rule" once I said I would you moved on to the next subject and said "if I can't use it then why have it?" Once I told you it was against the rules you said you did not care { I have a clip but unforunatly MY mic didn't get recorded }  You then asked for evidence and once I offered it proceeded to spam "Hey Apple" over the mic until you were muted and started spamming via chat until muted. After that once I warned you you proceeded to switch jobs and shoot someone before being banned while the sit was still occuring

Evidence

Voice Clip for NITRP

-Support Are you serious gam3? It's common sense

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

33 minutes ago, The Apple said:

My side of the story.

Evidence

Voice Clip for NITRP

Ok, -SUPPORT

1 hour ago, The Apple said:

My side of the story.

Evidence

Voice Clip for NITRP

yeah, no. scp-999 wouldn't have a gun in lore, and if you bought a donor gun just don't fucking use it as 999.

-support

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

1 minute ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support 

First of all you shot other people as SCP-999 

Second it is clear that RP was the least of your concern

(Just becaused you have it does not mean you should use it)

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

14 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

42 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support 

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support 

david-goggins-lifting.gif

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

3 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support
Explains it self, You know better then this GAM3.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

40 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support
Explains it self, You know better then this GAM3.

Im gam3, do I really know better?

7 hours ago, The Apple said:

My side of the story.

Evidence

Voice Clip for NITRP

I do not give a shit

• Dislike 2

it literally says it in the MOTD lmao

even if you spawn with your dono weapons, that doesnt mean you get to use them.

-Support, this is just plain ignorance 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket