Warning Appeal - Blood Stream

Blood Stream

Your In-game Name: NCS MA Blood Stream

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15704480

The admin's name in-game: GL Indefinite

What warning did you receive: Player Disrespect | Harrasment | Lying to Staff

When did you receive this warning: May 29th a few mins ago

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: We were playing with a small red ball that Spring had made, hitting it with things and and playing around with it. Things simply got out of hand for something so small. I did not intend to cause him any ill will, I thought we were just having fun.... sadly it did not end that way. I will try my best to not interact in this way with this individual again and be more respectful of others feelings in the future.

Why do you think this warn was false: https://medal.tv/clips/53837544/d13372ogq5kn

He kept saying it was "funny" but also "warning me he would strike me" was very confusing.
https://medal.tv/clips/53839152/d13374NrpbcD

Spring called me an idiot, several times, were were just having fun, and then he striked me for playing with his prop, I was trying to figure out why he would do that and he wasn't even CMD or had it in his name at the time. I then said he had "insecuritys" he called me to a sit and said I was harassing him. I was also told I lied to staff but I never said I didn't DO anything. I simply was trying to explain to them what I was doing and why. The staff unfortunately didn't seem interested in my side of the story.

Evidence the warning is false: The fact that he had started some of the hostility, wasn't on a CMD job or CMD in his name. I believe he took a fun situation and abused his power to get me warned. Again in the clip he called me an idiot before I ever said anything remotely rude toward him.  As you can see what I was trying to ask is where the punishment request was and figure out what was going on and why after I thought we were just having fun. Clearly we both could have handled this differently, he kept phys gunning me as well. I am not looking for retribution just my warn removed. I think he was also following me when he could have re spawned his prop somewhere else would have solved it as well. Instead of chasing me around every time I took it. Two wrongs clearly do not make a right here but one person being warned for something while the other was also conducting themselves in a similar manor and not getting warned seems really odd to me. I am actually pretty upset about this, I almost want to quick QUIT**  maintenance over the way Spring conducted themselves as a command member. Again as you can see he did not have that as his name while this was going on.

I think it is worth noting I have no other previous warns or strikes related to anything like this. I also did not realize how serious he was about it, like I said I was trying to find out where/if he made a punishment request, I still have yet to see that either. As others have stated it was just blown out of proportion. Even while this was occurring several people were telling Spring to relax as I was not the only one who was attempting to take the ball or playing with it.

5tNdTsI.png

YQjtpjg.png

Edited by Blood Stream

+Support

For Blood: Honestly, he tried to talk to about what you were doing with the prop thing. You should have taken that opportunity to talk it out with him and let him know how you felt about being called an idiot.

For Spring: Also, not having your RP name is a big problem since people don't know who you are. Since you didn't have the name, it's not easy to tell who you are if they don't know your voice too well. As an AMM you should know the importance of having your name set.

This situation was not handled well. It could have easily been talked out between the two members involved. For staff to get involved just caused an unnecessary warn to happen. 

We're all here to have fun. Don't get at each other's throats over a prop. Talk it out.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

2 hours ago, Blood Stream said:

The fact that he had started some of the hostility, wasn't on a CMD job or CMD in his name. I believe he took a fun situation and abused his power to get me warned. Again in the clip he called me an idiot before I ever said anything remotely rude toward him.

So first off, you don't need you're command rank and name while on any job, only while on you're maintenance command job. You are REQUIRED and encouraged to punish people for doing wrong even if you're not on the job, I would say hop on it to talk to them before the official striking tho. In the first clip things looked to be playful banter, but the second it looked like he was trying to be serious while you were running away, but I could just have lack of context.
Maintenance punishment and handling we'll look further into but staff side I would say meh, out of my control.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

4 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

For Blood: Honestly, he tried to talk to about what you were doing with the prop thing. You should have taken that opportunity to talk to out with him and let him know how you felt about being called an idiot.

For Spring: Also, not having your RP name is a big problem since people don't know who you are. Since you didn't have the name, it's not easy to tell who you are if they don't know your voice too well. As an AMM you should know the importance of having your name set.

This situation was not handled well. It could have easily been talked out between the two members involved. For staff to get involved just caused an unnecessary warn to happen. 

We're all here to have fun. Don't get at each other's throats over a prop. Talk it out.

The RP Name shouldn't matter, but otherwise I totally agree

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

5 hours ago, Coltable said:

@Indefinite Your response please.

Spring had reported Blood Stream for Harassment and Player Disrespect. When I had brought them both to the sit I had reviewed over the situation and check chat logs, I had saw that Blood Stream had started insulting him and taking personal things such as Insecurities into the situation of the situation. When confronted about such he attempted to lie about the situation saying that he did not bring insecurities into the situation despite me showing valid and clear proof after the fact. Also what was brought up was that Blood Stream was stealing Spring's props while attempting to build. Interfering with his building which was considered Harassment at the time. Blood Stream had said this: "You are using a logical fallacy to cover up your insecurities" as well as mentioning Anger Issues, which was bringing it a bit personal to Spring at the time which I had also considered Player Disrespect. 

+support 

honestly it was a miss understanding  
you didn't know when to stop and didn't get it that he was serious 

and told you to stop and said that he is going to strike you 

i know he called you an idiot  

its just the fact that some people don't care about them getting called that , and some people does 

so i say to spring to not call you an idiot and you to stop when stuff are getting serious, cause if they person is not having fun with it 

then it will become annoying and it will be serious 

• Like 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

5 hours ago, Indefinite said:

Spring had reported Blood Stream for Harassment and Player Disrespect. When I had brought them both to the sit I had reviewed over the situation and check chat logs, I had saw that Blood Stream had started insulting him and taking personal things such as Insecurities into the situation of the situation. When confronted about such he attempted to lie about the situation saying that he did not bring insecurities into the situation despite me showing valid and clear proof after the fact. Also what was brought up was that Blood Stream was stealing Spring's props while attempting to build. Interfering with his building which was considered Harassment at the time. Blood Stream had said this: "You are using a logical fallacy to cover up your insecurities" as well as mentioning Anger Issues, which was bringing it a bit personal to Spring at the time which I had also considered Player Disrespect. 

Although, I do not have proof of the actual sit. I did not refute what I said about him only the reasoning behind as to why I was calling him that. I in no way intended to "lie" or mislead staff in anyway simply to defend myself.  I am not trying to do that now nor did I during the sit. I think there was a vast misunderstanding between staff and I during the sit. As I indicated before I was simply trying to defend myself and felt unheard. I was told to make this appeal if I felt that was the case. Also I was not prying or pushing anything about insecurities, I simply said it one time. I did not push the issue. I have provided those logs as to what was said before the sit ensued. I did not bring up the anger issues, Spring himself brought them up during the sit. He indicated that his "issues" may have caused the escalation. I was simply agreeing that could be the case during the sit. Further more on that, Spring and the staff were concerned that I was bring that to the public eye. Issues that Spring himself might have, and I was try to avoid mentioning those, but since it was brought up I felt the need to again defend myself. If that is something he does not wish to be disclosed I would hope all posts are deleted regardless of how this is resolved to protect his privacy in that matter.

Edited by Blood Stream

4 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

+support 

its just the fact that some people don't care about them getting called that , and some people does 

so i say to spring to not call you an idiot and you to stop when stuff are getting serious, cause if they person is not having fun with it 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support

Honestly it just seems like a situation that had poor communication and got blown out of proportion. This could of been handled better by all parties involved. Blood, you need to be more aware of when people are okay with you messing around, but I personally feel like this should of been a verbal at most given the obvious confusion.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+ Support 

Everything that needed to be said has already been said.

I got angry too quick, and that on me. Dealing with a situation that involves you in command should never be done by said person. So again, its on me. I think this entire situation is just a large problem that got out of hand way to quickly.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

6 hours ago, Pillercat said:

+support

Honestly it just seems like a situation that had poor communication and got blown out of proportion. This could of been handled better by all parties involved. Blood, you need to be more aware of when people are okay with you messing around, but I personally feel like this should of been a verbal at most given the obvious confusion.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

+support 

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator