Alijah 2nd Fail RP report- Accepted

Nao

Your in game name: Nao

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

The player's in game name: SYP Alijah

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:516812725

What did the player do: Inventory holstered his Barret literally minutes after staff gave him a verbal not to do so. 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/52084158/d13379Hcg9eh

What do you believe should happen to the player: Another warn for Fail RP

Any extra information: The reason I'm posting another report is because this is a separate incident from Techy's report, he did it twice in a short span of time. Also Techy was not there when he did it. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+Support

Literally had the exact same problem with him hours ago 

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

23 minutes ago, Techy said:

+Support

Literally had the exact same problem with him hours ago 

I was on at the time Mike Simoa gave him a verbal the first time then he proceeded to do it a second time He should for sure be warned
this is the second time he has done it

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support 

-Clear evidence

-Did it after already getting a verbal warning 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

he should be warned for both

just cause its a barret does not mean the inv holster rules dont apply if you loose a barret oh well

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

9 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

+ Support 

-Clear evidence

-Did it after already getting a verbal warning 

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Due to this being a repeated behavior, Alijah you will be receiving a formal warning as well as a removal of all of your barrettes from your inventory.

• Like 1