10 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock EJTL LTCOL Storm 4578

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I am the most active Shock Officer. I want to be VCMDR of Shock, it has been the first and only battalion that I've truly enjoyed, the people within the battalion are important to me. I want to make the Shock Battalion feel more like a family than just a battalion where u only get ordered around and have no fun. I don't want to see the battalion I myself and so many other have come to love fall apart from the inside whether it be activity or impatience. This community is very important to me, and I feel being in a higher position can really help push the values I have to all lower rankings. I want to help Shock's reputation especially because I believe it can be better and that other battalions can look up to us. want to be Vice Commander of Shock because there is a lack of higher ranks commanding Shock, also I want to help Shock and improve it's overall. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 weeks but I joined the server in January 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The duties of a VCMDR are to ensure that their battalion is striving to become better than they are now. The VCMDR should have good relationships with everyone within there  battalions such as the Officers, NCO's, AND Enlisted. duty of a commander is to be a role model within shock as well as outside of shock. They also take care of the bigger operations such as sub-branches and with the communication of other branches. should also be a role model to all those below you as to what a Shock Trooper should be.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am serious and dedicated to shock and I want to better shock I wanna make it better than ever I wanna make Shock pop off. I been in shock for 4 months now. I have been trusted in shock with many things. I have a good reputation on the server as being a trust-worthy person. I have never been strike or demoted in shock. I am Currently the EJT Lead and would like to help all the sub-branches not just EJT.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on for 5 to 7 hours a day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

One was for RDM January 4 I was new to the server and I did not know that u had to warn people. another one was for RDM which i regret doing TBH it was an Medical and i was on my IQ job and i Accidental him when hhe was in my way

Edited by coveredstorm217
i hade to change a couple of things

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP

SCPRP [ SEC SFC Storm]

+support

-is active

-could do better gramatically writing his application and could be more honest with his warnings since he's has more then one.

-could do better being less Mingy while on the server and not manage to get arrested every time he is on the server.

Brought to you by Shock 1LT EJTAL Deader

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

2 hours ago, MrJaeger said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Good at Leading
-Nice Person talk to
-Great Person
-Would be perfect for the spot tbh

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Good at Leading
-Nice Person talk to
-Great Person

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Good at Leading
-Nice Person talk to
-Great Person

I agree with this a lot and more. Within my past time in Shock storm was the one officer really checking up on the NCO's and Enlisted. If anyone was to be a Shock VCMDR i would imagine it'd be Storm

Good Luck!

Edited by Black Cat
  • Heart-Eyes 1

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

6 hours ago, Black Cat said:

I agree with this a lot and more. Within my past time in Shock storm was the one officer really checking up on the NCO's and Enlisted. If anyone was to be a Shock VCMDR i would imagine it'd be Storm

Good Luck!

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

+1
Very dedicated to shock
Has Improved extremely and has shown great leadership and communication skills with his battalion.
Has Been Active when not working 
Easy to Talk too
Good EJT Lead

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif

10 hours ago, TheDeadGuy said:

+support

-is active

-could do better gramatically writing his application and could be more honest with his warnings since he's has more then one.

-could do better being less Mingy while on the server and not manage to get arrested every time he is on the server.

Brought to you by Shock 1LT EJTAL Deader

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

On 5/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, Mr.Rik said:

+ Support
- Really good app

- pretty active

- good shock

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 5/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, MrJaeger said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Good at Leading
-Nice Person talk to
-Great Person

he fr deserves this position in shock. for the time ive been on the server hes funny nice and takes his job seriously and is over all a great leader to his NCO  and enlisted. GL!!

Edited by jlattal

On 5/1/2021 at 3:48 PM, MrJaeger said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Good at Leading
-Nice Person talk to
-Great Person

Storm has been one of the most reliable Shock troopers I’ve ever seen.

Good Luck Worm

-Your good pal Sandwich 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png