This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Tonyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146541425

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3.5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Captain because I feel I've gained so much experience in PD that my promotion will benefit and allow me to further help the department. With the experience as being a LT.Col in SCU hosting meetings and other responsibilities as Captain I've mastered already. Furthermore I am an active Lieutenant and I feel an amazing role model and everyday I am on the job I think about helping others and guiding lower ranks with knowledge and show them how to be an example and efficiently train OFCs. I am big on correctly training OFCs. That's why each day I teach and show supervisors and enlisted ranks how to deal and train them to become the future of PD because I know how important they are. I've tackled every situation and problem I have faced as Lieutenant with maturity and understanding and the experience and knowledge how to efficiently solve those problems. To add on to all of those reasons I know I will set an amazing example to PD and continue to prove my worth. Finally to wrap up my promotion application I know I will not let other command down and will also NOT let PD members fall short of their best potential.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Tonyy
Forgot poll
  • Like 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

11 minutes ago, Big Gunther said:

+Support

- Great leader

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

2 hours ago, Big Gunther said:

+Support

- Great leader

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

19 hours ago, Big Gunther said:

+Support

- Great leader

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

He is ready for this spot

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 4/27/2021 at 8:42 PM, Big Gunther said:

+Support

- Great leader

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 4/28/2021 at 2:42 AM, Big Gunther said:

+Support

- Great leader

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

All true so I think he is ready

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 4/27/2021 at 8:42 PM, Big Gunther said:

+Support

- Great leader

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

• Like 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support
Tony is very Active
He is very professional 
He does good work and knows how to deal with situations 

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Will locked this topic