Noah Lee Staff Report

DemiTheDuck

Your In-game: DemiTheDuck

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109456933

The admin's name in-game: Noah Lee

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Dont know

What did the admin do: Took my sit and without bothering to look at the clip I was gonna provide he said "no not body block" and ended it. He took the sit and without letting me say anything , said not body block. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Noah Lee: https://medal.tv/clips/50759721/d1337Enje5gi. Clip I was going to provide: https://medal.tv/clips/50759329/d1337RmHtdqt

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I do not know.

Any extra information: 

doesnt really look like the sit was taken properly... looks rushed and unfair in my opinion, the clip that demi was going to send through clearly wasnt watched since the sit was so rushed and it didnt look like demitheduck got much of a chance to speak in this sit

RETIRED

+Support
If this is the full situation, Then this sit clearly wasn't handled properly. The staff member TPed, and already deemed the situation as 'not body block', before the reporter was able to provide his evidence or his side of the situation. This just hurts Gaming-light's reputation when Staff Members do this, and a disgrace to the staff team.(My Opinion)

Unless more details are provided, explaining why he thought this was the best choice of action then I'll remain with my +Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

So IN relation to this, when i took the sit and TPed to them, they didn't state that there was a situation, all they stated to me is "you just randomly teleported to me" or something to this situation, yes i should have taken more time with this sit and asked what was wrong before immediately deeming the sit nothing, at the time as you could see from the video there were several sits in que(almost 6), and i was attempting to get all of them taken care of in a timely manner, so again when i TP'd the sit wasn't as clear as it could have been it stated "body block" meaning it was in the process of happening, so when i TPed and saw no body block i simply cleared the sit because of what was said when i TPd to this induvial in the clip.

Edited by Noah Lee
  • Like 1

+Support

Even If there were like a lot of sits up you shouldn't just rush through the sit that's not what a staff member is there for they are there to patiently and slowely handle the situation especially as a Senior Admin you should know this. Even If demi didn't tell you he had a clip you should've asked him tbh this seems really unfair to demi here.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

25 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

This just hurts Gaming-light's reputation when Staff Members do this, and a disgrace to the staff team.

+ s u p p o r t

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

42 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

This just hurts Gaming-light's reputation when Staff Members do this, and a disgrace to the staff team.(My Opinion)

17 minutes ago, [GL] Deez said:

Like This is a hard situation even If there were like a lot of sits up you shouldn't just rush through the sit that's not what a staff member is there for they are there to patiently and slowely handle the situation especially as a Senior Admin you should know this but on demis side is that he didn't tell you that he had a clip ? If I understood it that way now.

Support for now

Edited by 𝓜8𝓥𝓟

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+ support
- Ngl the way you were jumping around and not taking the sit seriously and you then say to finish of the sit "Not body block poggers goodbye", You didn't give demi any reason why you came up with the decision you made and handled the sit so unprofessional. 

- I would expect a lot better from a senior admin which in my opinion should be showing an example for the staff team.

Edited by Dang
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Looking at the staff handbook for expectations during a sit, it seems Noah has failed to follow them, especially representing Gaminglight as a Senior Admin. I also have had/seen past encounters of similar to the attitude displayed in this report.

My opinion on if he upheld these responsibilities from the staff handbook

General Expectations During Sits:

1). Treat all players with respect at all times. -Failed to even allow Demiduck to talk/give his side

2). Remain calm and professional while taking a sit at all times. -Remained calm, yet not professional (Hopping around and not paying much attention to Demiduck's situation

3). Try to avoid interrupting players in a sit when reasonable. -Never let Demiduck provide evidence/his side

4). Get statements from all sides before rendering a decision. -Automatically decided on a decision before going to Demiduck

• Like 2

- support

As I do agree the sit wasn't looked at properly, I don't think he should get in trouble for one bad sit. As shown on the left hand side of the screen there were other sits waiting that I know he was trying to get through (being one of the only active staff at the time). People make troll/false sits all the time so I can see where he would get annoyed thinking hes getting his time wasted. *I do think he shoulda looked at the video first before closing the sit and ruling it not body block* but people make mistakes. Im sure he will be more inclined to treat "smaller" sits more professionally in the future. Ive also personally seen a lot of staff neglect their sits, some of which are in the comments.

Edited by Luxxy
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 9

Boar Loves You

3 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

- support

As I do agree the sit wasn't looked at properly, I don't think he should get in trouble for one bad sit. As shown on the left hand side of the screen there were other sits waiting that I know he was trying to get through (being the only active staff at the time). People make troll/false sits all the time so I can see where he would get annoyed thinking hes getting his time wasted. *I do think he shoulda looked at the video first before closing the sit and ruling it not body block* but people make mistakes. Im sure he will be more inclined to treat "smaller" sits more professionally in the future. Ive also personally seen a lot of staff neglect their sits, some of which are in the comments.

Pretty much this.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

This just hurts Gaming-light's reputation when Staff Members do this, and a disgrace to the staff team.(My Opinion)

To be honest that is not an attitude of a person who is on staff and less of a senior admin.

+Support

Edited by MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

15 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

Ive also personally seen a lot of staff neglect their sits, some of which are in the comments.

This comment is irrelevant and unnecessary, most of the staff who neglect their sits and don't do them will get looked at by SMT/JMT as they will most likely get removed by SMT in the future. 

15 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

I don't think he should get in trouble for one bad sit.

Ok?  Most people who have gotten a staff report was because of "one bad sit."

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

16 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

- support

As I do agree the sit wasn't looked at properly, I don't think he should get in trouble for one bad sit. As shown on the left hand side of the screen there were other sits waiting that I know he was trying to get through (being the only active staff at the time). People make troll/false sits all the time so I can see where he would get annoyed thinking hes getting his time wasted. *I do think he shoulda looked at the video first before closing the sit and ruling it not body block* but people make mistakes. Im sure he will be more inclined to treat "smaller" sits more professionally in the future. Ive also personally seen a lot of staff neglect their sits, some of which are in the comments.

i was on staff with noah, look in the bottom left hand side i was working on an RDM sit

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

13 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

- support

Regarding this:

3 sits were open 2 of which were for ET. Also, he clearly wasn't the only staff online at the time because during the first clip you can see "Stonksman returned spider pig to his previous location" and since stonksman is only a Moderator clearly Noah was not the only staff online.

Regarding the report:

A Senior Admin doing sits like this and entirely disregarding his duties is just sad.

+Support

• Thanks 1

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

+ SUPPORT  

25 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

1). Treat all players with respect at all times. -Failed to even allow Demiduck to talk/give his side

2). Remain calm and professional while taking a sit at all times. -Remained calm, yet not professional (Hopping around and not paying much attention to Demiduck's situation

3). Try to avoid interrupting players in a sit when reasonable. -Never let Demiduck provide evidence/his side

4). Get statements from all sides before rendering a decision. -Automatically decided on a decision before going to Demiduck

its not really a good thing to do since he just got promoted 

speed running a sit its very uncool not very cash money at least makes sure you tell the person what happend from your pov 

and if he had a clip just look at it  , its not really hard .

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

3 minutes ago, 𝓜8𝓥𝓟 said:

Ok?  Most people who have gotten a staff report was because of "one bad sit."

Which I also think is unfair. Just because "most people" doesnt make it right? Everyone deserves more than one chance. Im not furthering commenting on this topic tho.

• Dislike 7
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Boar Loves You

18 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

Ive also personally seen a lot of staff neglect their sits, some of which are in the comments.

As much as this is sometimes true as I've had to leave mid-CI RAID and take sits cause people weren't taking them , you shouldn't be the one concerned about it. If any staff are neglecting their sits and not taking them they will punished accordingly by jmt/smt.

Regarding the staff report I'll abstain from giving a + or - cause it happends to everyone to have a "bad sit", especially when someone's new but in Noah's case he's Senior Admin so he should be more motivated when taking sits and not just say 2 words and then close the sit just to see his sit count go up.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Forum Diplomat Message

From what I have so far read on this post. I am going to say lets try and keep it to +/- supports. Lets just leave our +/- support and don't quote someone unnecessarily in a new reply if it doesn't relate to your +/- Support. We need to keep this clean for SMT. 

Now for my opinion

So, from what I am seeing here the staff member in question (Noah Lee) did not handle this sit properly. NO matter how many sits were up you should never rush the sit. You should always ask the proper questions and see if there is any evidence to support the allegations the player is making. All I would say from this is that Noah should recieve a good talking to about handling sits properly. As a SNR Admin he should know to not rush sits and to take your time. 

His Punishment

So, I feel that his punishment should be a talking to. As this was just Noah feeling he had to handle all the sits that were coming in. He shouldn't receive a strike/demotion/removal for this type of situation. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||