Failrp suggestion - Denied

Piemp

What you want to see? -  a Rule that says when you have a hostage and a gun on it negotiating they cant just walk up right Next to you with a op gun like kf2/barret and ruin the rp

Why should we add it? -  Cause it is not realistic that during negotiating they open fire no valuing a hostages life

What are the advantages of having this? -  does not ruin everyone on crims time when they  take time to get a hostage

Who is it mainly for? - all

Links to any content - n/a

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+Support
Makes more sense to rp out the situations
I only do this when people are stalling
Also we do have a rule where you can push in at one minute

Edited by Mag1c
  • Laughing 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-support

doing that has its risks and the gov/tac unit doing so should understand that so its their choice

while it may put the hostages life at risk it is also a quick way to save them by catching the person off guard with a push as well as prevent that person from robbing a gen store or bank. if its anymore than 1 person they shouldn't be able to and should be punished by their department 

Edit: Tac Departments should discuss this i believe and go over when it is acceptable to do so and when it is not so that way it can go smoothly and with everyone safe. its also not unrealistic at all, in real life is a hostage taker is not willing to negotiate then they have to act to save them. its a similar case here

as well as in a way if they can get the hostage out quickly and safely thats better for the hostage and Tac can get to different situations faster to save more lives

Edited by Vice
wanted to add more reasoning

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

57 minutes ago, Vice said:

-support

doing that has its risks and the gov/tac unit doing so should understand that so its their choice

while it may put the hostages life at risk it is also a quick way to save them by catching the person off guard with a push as well as prevent that person from robbing a gen store or bank. if its anymore than 1 person they shouldnt be able to and should be punished by their department 

I agree here. this is a realistic thing that happens if there is a hostage being taken in the open theirs going to be  shot by a sniper. when you take a hostage be more smart get more than one person.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, Vice said:

-support

while it may put the hostages life at risk it is also a quick way to save them by catching the person off guard with a push as well as prevent that person from robbing a gen store or bank. if its anymore than 1 person they shouldnt be able to and should be punished by their department 

^^

I agree with Vice on this. There's a lot of risk when gov try to kill the hostage taker, it could result in the death of the hostage. Having more then 1 hostage takers makes it extremely difficult for gov to just shoot them and save the hostage. No need for this, tac should be allowed to act if they think they can get the hostage out safely.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

2 hours ago, Vice said:

-support

while it may put the hostages life at risk it is also a quick way to save them by catching the person off guard with a push as well as prevent that person from robbing a gen store or bank. if its anymore than 1 person they shouldn't be able to and should be punished by their department 

Edit: Tac Departments should discuss this i believe and go over when it is acceptable to do so and when it is not so that way it can go smoothly and with everyone safe. its also not unrealistic at all, in real life is a hostage taker is not willing to negotiate then they have to act to save them. its a similar case here

as well as in a way if they can get the hostage out quickly and safely thats better for the hostage and Tac can get to different situations faster to save more lives

Extremely Well Said. When trying to take out a hostage taker you need to clearly get a shot on the taker and make sure the hostage doesn't get hit. Most of the time if a Low command or high command member clears a shot the shot is taken and results in the death of the hostage taker. There really isn't a need and it should be handled by the department in question as say they shoot the hostage or shoot when there is more than one hostage taker.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

2 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

^^^

More often then not I've seen the hostage killed by tac

That bald Aussie Guy

9 minutes ago, Eternity said:

I mean.. It's already a thing.. You just get demoted for it rather then a warn. If they don't have a good excuse or constantly not negotiating then they will be removed. 

-support I agree with eternity 

2 hours ago, Vice said:

-support

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

4 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

there is a hostage being taken in the open theirs going to be  shot by a sniper

Not just sniper wise I mean like just running up with an ar/ kf2 and opening fire with nirtp ruining it

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

8 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support

It liturally has no RP to run up and shoot someone with a kf2 during a hostage situation and if they do so record it and show it to someone higher then them

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support 

-There's a lot of risk in taking a shot. If they want to take that chance they can.

Also how would this be FailRP? FailRP if going something would break RP. This would not, in a hostage RP people can take the chance to kill the hostage Taker. Also if you want this not to happen just find someone to help you with the Bank or Gen Store.  

Edited by John Newsom
Adding More

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support 

-There's a lot of risk in taking a shot. If they want to take that chance they can.

Also how would this be FailRP? FailRP if going something would break RP. This would not, in a hostage RP people can take the chance to kill the hostage Taker. Also if you want this not to happen just find someone to help you with the Bank or Gen Store.