1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Trumpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68798390

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: I have been a Sergeant Major sense 2018.

What timezone are you in?: I am in Eastern time zone.

How many Warns do you have?: I have 0 warns.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel I should be promoted as I have been actively engaged in the department. I'm always offering a helping hand to officers new or experienced whenever I'm on the server. Throughout the years, I have gotten lots of experience as an officer in PD and other departments for example SWAT. In swat, I am currently an FTO, sharpshooter, and even a certified negotiator. I would use the great training I've received over the years, to apply it to officers that are still learning. I always have a good attitude when playing on the server, which makes the experience on the server more fun for everyone. I have a good compression of server rules and police guidelines. Also, I am able to enforce police guidelines fairly and efficiently. When taking active calls as a police officer, I always make sure to be professional and fair. I always try to show empathy to all citizens of Rockford.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I fully understand.

trumpo_signature.png

2 hours ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support 

-Active

-Good officer/Professional

-Tactical experience

-I believe Trump would make a great addition to LC

• Thanks 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+support

I can say this from experience, while seeing Trump grow I've seen he can be very dedicated and knows his way around difficult situations.
I'm not only saying this as his SWAT commander but also as former PD LC, I believe Trump will be a great fit for PD Low Command and I know he will thrive. 

• Can bring activity (he tends to play at weird and early times) 
  • Can provide great leadership skills 
  • Professional
  • Has tactical knowledge and expertise

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

4 hours ago, buggiedune68 said:

I will consider given you a + Support once you get active for now its a 

-Support 

Good Luck!

Sorry i agree with Huner on this I have never seen you on PD

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

11 hours ago, buggiedune68 said:

I will consider given you a + Support once you get active for now its a 

-Support 

Good Luck!

Your a good guy but I would get more active on PD

Good Luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, Nao said:

+support

I can say this from experience, while seeing Trump grow I've seen he can be very dedicated and knows his way around difficult situations.
I'm not only saying this as his SWAT commander but also as former PD LC, I believe Trump will be a great fit for PD Low Command and I know he will thrive. 

• Professional

Trump is very active during the mid days hours since he has work I know most people haven't seen him on and that's a good thing that means he can fill a void were no pd command are on.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+support

He has been insanely helpful and I can't think of anyone better for a lt. I am an ofc rn and he has often done a ridealong with me to help me learn the ropes

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

I feel that you would be a great LT. You are mature, respectful, Active and know and follow the handbook.

+1

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 4/13/2021 at 1:37 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support 

-Active

-Good officer/Professional

-Tactical experience

-I believe Trump would make a great addition to LC

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 4/13/2021 at 11:28 PM, Nao said:

+support

• Professional

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

• Will locked this topic