Keep Barret's in Circulation - Denied

hanxiii

What you want to see? - Once every month or every 2 weeks on like a Saturday (subject to change), barrett buying is reenabled for that day (or weekend) to keep the gun in circulation. 

Why should we add it? - To keep barretts from going extinct

What are the advantages of having this? - It keeps the Barret from everyone constantly buying them, but still gives people a chance to have them.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

-Support 
-as fun as they are to use (even if you get clapped by them sometimes LOL) it's never fun top get one shotted for showing the smallest part of your body 
-they need to be treated as an extremely rare item that everyone doesn't need/nor should have 
-there are still plenty in circulation that people can sell to each other

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 hour ago, Lime King said:

-Support 
-as fun as they are to use (even if you get clapped by them sometimes LOL) it's never fun top get one shotted for showing the smallest part of your body 
-they need to be treated as an extremely rare item that everyone doesn't need/nor should have 

48 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

I would say every 6 or so months they should be able to be bought 

I agree with Soul, they should be made available for a weekend every so often. Would get a fresh batch in circulation, and would allow people to "invest" and try to make profit by selling them at a higher price. 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

This would keep them going around for a while.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

8 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

6 months is good especially if its only for a day

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

13 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support 

also people abuses the barret jumping i would rather not have that even though its against the rules right now

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

17 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png