King Azrael - Staff Report- Accepted

ICE

Your In-Game Name: ICE

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554203848

Staff member's In-Game Name: King Azrael

What did they do? Grabbed a guy off duty basically taking his own sit and froze the guy in the air he is a Moderator he should know that he is not allowed to do this. He should of type in admin chat for someone to bring him to a sit or should of done /report

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://prnt.sc/114pc56 https://prnt.sc/114nsax <---- This Is His Explaination

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Talk To Him And Tell Him he Shouldn't Be Doing This

Edited by ICE
just relized i miss typed the punishment

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Major + Support 

When getting trained for staff the trainer repeatedly says never to physgun people off duty unless 1 it’s your own car that is stuck or 2 someone playermodel is stuck in something. As a moderator he should know not to take his own sits as that is also said more then once in training. A moderator should know these very basic rule and should not even think about doing it. Even if you are staff, if you’re not a Admin + never use any administrative powers off duty and as an admin the most we can do is warn off duty in very specific scenarios. Leave the rest to staff on duty or Senior Admins+.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Im not going to lie I know I fucked up, I take full responsibility, but it was just the heat in the moment, I saw this dude RDMing people, I didn’t want him to ruin other people’s experience on gaminglight, knowing full well It was against staff rules, after it had already been done. I apologize, it won’t happen again.

Edited by King Azrael

16 hours ago, hanxiii said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+support 

I understand azrael's response to this report its annoying when it happens but it would be better if you quickly hopped on the job and then grabbed him and then called over another staff member to deal with the sit. 

I think a very strong talking to is needed 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent