SCP Addition - SCP-079 ( Old AI ) - Denied

Judas_

Name of the SCP you would like added:

"So, you choose to die here? Very well."
Scp-079.png.cf311e6d8eed5e2dbf2aaa31ef4a8ed5.png

Link(s) to player models: 
No player model, the player would be cloaked and noclipped

Link(s) to SWEPs:
No swep needed that not already in the server, should have a keycard Omni and 343's noclip swep.
NO OTHER SWEPS (except Keys thats fine), and blacklist for any donator sweps.

How much health/armor do you think it should have?
Lots (infinite/same as 999, 131, 527)
The player flagged as 079 should not enter combat in ANY WAY
If they are found buying weapons from armory, blocking path with their hitbox, or noclipping in the way of combat on purpose they should be blacklisted/punished.

Why should we add this SCP?
Because its a common event for a reason, not only its fun for the server,  anyone that played secret lab knows its fun to play as 079 too.
I don't want in any way to mess up with event team's job, but since its so common, i think we can make rules so normal players can play as 079, and if the event team wants to add something to the breach when it comes, even better. But still, i would like event team's feedback on this, if you guys think that in any way making this SCP playable is undermining you guys, its better to not add it at all.
After starting to write this suggestion i talked to Travar (SCP RP Event Team Leader), and he doesn't think this class would take away event team's job, but adding it would not work for other reasons, but im going to make the suggestion anyway and hopefully he reads it and changes his mind 😉

relevant meme i found in 079's CC (i did not make this)
536193595_unknown(17).png.a2973eeeb5bf28db495a36954a941186.png

"Basic" summary of the SCP:
ok so, this SCP should not in any way interact with people in other ways than controlling facility doors/switches/buttons, you get the idea.. but, its by far one of the MOST strong SCPs when "breached", since a group of doors being open in a place like the foundation site can be the diference between code blue and nuke.
basically, this scp's only power its to noclip in the facility, gather info (in rp 079 is using the cameras) and use it to strategize the best ways to control it as to:
          Stay breached and in control of the site > Breach other SCP's > Kill humans any other clever way.
Later, im going to talk about what i came up with restrictions to when this SCP can act (no, it is not allowed to noclip using keycard omni to breach asap all SCPs it can), but first, lets talk about what it can and cant do:

-CANNOT, IN ANY CONDITION, ACTIVE THE NUKES (the other way actually, 079 wants to survive and the nuke would destroy its hardware)
-When breached, can open/close most doors, and activate different switches/buttons in the site, with cooldown restrictions.
-When breached the player can noclip around the foundation, watching where are the people that are trying to RC them (as if looking in the camera feed).
-The player can use microphone to talk to humans and SCPs (with its tv, or when breached anywhere as if using foundation comms), recommended for asking help from other SCPs/making deals with humans (SCP-079 knows Foundation/CI & Class D are not on the same team, are hostile to each other, and have different goals, and it WILL use that).
-Cannot help any humans in a situation that would not benefit SCP-079 (Example: helping d class/ci/sarkic escape (but can let this hostiles in, as its harder to recontain SCPs during chaos), doing something that would help recontain other SCP)
- Cannot ask help from SCPs that wouldn't understand or show no interest in working together (like 610, 096, 173, 1048-A, 966, 106, 939, 280, 076) but can help them breach/kill foundation staff (like closing doors to make 106 stronger, closing doors so people have to turn their back to 173 to open them, open CPs for 096)
- SCPs cannot advert for 079 to breach them, help them or come to them to talk.
- Can coordinate with SCPs that would understand and would like to (its 100% optional for the player flagged as that SCP)(like 035 (very clever and would definitely see the potential in helping 079) 682 (have met 079 before and share common goals) 049 (dont share goals but can try to appeal with 049)
- Has access to /f comms (cannot type on it or use for RP purposes if flagged on for interview/research, like when a player is stripped of comms, only when breached)

BREACHING RULES:

-SCP-079 has no way to self-breach (like 1048-A), and its FailRP to flag on the job without a request for flagging for breach/interview purposes.
-The ONLY class that can breach 079 is Dr. Maynard, not even Class D (even donator/CC), Slueths, SCP-035 or Brainwashed personnel.
-Dr. Maynard can breach 079 by going to its CC and "/advert [ACT] Gives SCP-079 direct access to the facility's functions", then going to Eletrical Center and "/advert [ACT] Turns on remote door control" this adverts are OOC and its FailRP to take any in RP action related to them
-As soon as SCP-079 is Breached and Remote Door Control is turned on by Maynard (in Eletrical Center in EZ), 079 has to call a sit to break closed the doors of its CC and Eletrical Center (no need to advert since maynard did that already) and itself turn off the lights.
-An 079 breach can only happen with 70+ players, even not being a self breach
-Has a cooldown of two hours (or whatever managers think its balanced) even for other players, its up to Maynard whitelisted players to make sure to warn/check their breach and when the last breach happened (if im not wrong Maynard its only for CI HCMD, so coordinate when you guys are gonna breach it)(the point is, shouldn't happen a lot of times in one day, as if done right its basically a mass breach)

RECONTAINMENT RULES:

- Any maintenance that has a blowtorch/welder (If there is no maintenance Field Experts can also do it, but have to advert 10 minutes before calling a sit because Nu7 spawn is right next to Eletrical Center and it would be easy to recointain it instantly) can call a sit to roll +50 and break open the shut doors to contain 079, if someone turns off Remote Door Control OR unplug 079 itself its recontained.
- 079's Breach can be called out as soon as it adverts for one of its actions (its adverts are on rp, since it makes a high-pitched whine when it opens/closes doors) or someone tries to get in Eletrical Center for turning on lights and fails to open the doors (ooc someone sees the door broken shut sign)
- If 079 is recontained, every door it broke its instantly fixed, as it doesn't actually "breaks" doors, and more keeps them controlled to stay shut, and closes as soon as someone tries to open.

GENERAL RULES:

*Has different cooldowns for diferent actions, cooldown its for ANY interaction and not only other of the same type.
*Some action require to do its generic advert "/advert *HIGH-PITCHED WHINE*".
- Can open/close level 0 doors with 10 second cooldown to avoid spam. (no advert)
- Can open/close level locked doors with 30 seconds cooldown. (needs advert)
- Can turn on tesla gates and keep them on with two minutes cooldown (doesnt need to turn off after). (needs advert)
- Can open doors in containments with one minute cooldown for each (including level 0 doors like 035's CC). (needs advert)
- Cannot activate full site lockdown or medbay lockdown, as it would be overpowered and there is no way to open medbay from the outside.

- Can work together with 035, 049 and 682, its FailRP for any other SCP to camp its CC or Eletrical Center. (682 its very over-powered and can easily protect one of this places, 035 and 049 are more easily dealt with, this makes so there is a fighting chance against SCP-079)
- The player is always invisible, even with thermals called out, as on RP there is no one there.
- If asked to flag on for interview purposes the player MUST stay inside the containment and can't use noclip swep, talking to SCP-079 is done by /me types "(desired text)", as SCP-079 can't hear or see without camera feed access.

Extra information: 

- Because of the limit storage in 079's hardware, its memory is very limited, On RP the only things it knows its that it is contained, that it wants to escape, what SCP-682 is, and anything that it learned in the past 35 hours. (thats for you serious roleplayers, and should not be a rule)
- I recommend not being a high donator rank level, as new players would hop in without reading rules (yes i have seen people that have platinum without one day total playtime), but being a very high level job like 70-80.
- I tried to make it easy to set up in the server, adding the class shouldnt be hard, its more about adding the complex rules.
- If you like it but think something its too powerful/weak or simply should be changed, tell us what you think, it doesn't have to be exactly like i proposed.
- Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my main language, i triple checked everything but might have missed something.

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

-support

Giving players a omni, Basically godding them and noclipping them is basically asking for people to minge and Fly to Staff sits/ET rooms/Staff spawn, Should remain an ET thing due to the fact that legit you are asking for minge and ET already get a Omni, Can God, Noclip etc

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

32 minutes ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

Giving players a omni, Basically godding them and noclipping them is basically asking for people to minge and Fly to Staff sits/ET rooms/Staff spawn, Should remain an ET thing due to the fact that legit you are asking for minge and ET already get a Omni, Can God, Noclip etc

You got a good point, and i thought a lot about stuff like this happening before making this suggestion.

But IMO we should not avoid adding things because it would make easier to people to Minge with them, a lot of mechanics in the server are based off of trust, like how 106 can literally teleport out of his CC as soon as it spawns, and say someone breached him.

i say "easier" because you can do this exact things if you have Platinum, that requires no playtime
- switch to 2191 and use cloak exploit to have it after changing classes
- switch to 343, now you have cloak, godmode and noclip
- go to D Block mine and craft a Keypad Cracker (aka Slow Omni) which you can just buy the crafting ingredients
-Done, same minging capacity, not even playtime/level locked.

I think we can trust players with at least 3/4 weeks total playtime (whats required for level 70-80) to read the rules, and if we can't, call the admins.
EDIT: But if the problem is the Omni, we can downgrade for level 3 or 4, which opens basically any paths/containments.

Edited by Krieg666

+support  yeah i actually very much like the idea of a playable 079

but it would probably take a bit to make this class almost perfect

and it would be a really good idea to make it a high level just because higher level players know the rules better and won’t minge (as much)

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

This has been suggested multiple times, and while I remain in favor of it, there are a few drawbacks.

1) As mentioned by Krieg666 this class would be extremely easy to minge with. It would need to be either locked by a high level requirement, or set as a donor SCP to at least have some quality control.

2) This would be an extreme challenge for Foundation personnel to combat mass breaches, and so there would need to be some significant rules in place to ensure some fairness for them. Your proposed rules are great starts, but the times probably have to be worked on a bit.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support, I still believe that while adding 079 would be fun, that it's drawbacks would not be worth the risk.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support
This class could quite literally break the server if a single mingy person got onto it ASSUMING we did give it a omni card, They could fly to staff room and hit all the buttons there, They can probably unlock every SCP CC door very quickly, They could SET OFF THE NUKE, And the list just goes on, So I would rather keep the 079 players to JUST Event Team since they know what their doing.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

12 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support, I still believe that while adding 079 would be fun, that it's drawbacks would not be worth the risk.

agreed

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

20 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

-support

I agree 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

-Support

Anyone old enough will probably remember the last major 079 suggestion. Similar to this one was super well thought out. Unfortunately was denied cause it would blur the lines of roleplay and "Breach". While it would be fun and nice to have, I do not believe this server will ever have a publically playable 079.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Anyone old enough will probably remember the last major 079 suggestion. Similar to this one was super well thought out. Unfortunately was denied cause it would blur the lines of roleplay and "Breach". While it would be fun and nice to have, I do not believe this server will ever have a publically playable 079.

I would love to have SCP 079. It would make things so interesting but, as many of our fellow SCP roleplayers have said, the potential for mingery is waaaaaay too risky. 

22 hours ago, Krieg666 said:

i say "easier" because you can do this exact things if you have Platinum, that requires no playtime
- switch to 2191 and use cloak exploit to have it after changing classes
- switch to 343, now you have cloak, godmode and noclip
- go to D Block mine and craft a Keypad Cracker (aka Slow Omni) which you can just buy the crafting ingredients
-Done, same minging capacity, not even playtime/level locked.

I think we can trust players with at least 3/4 weeks total playtime (whats required for level 70-80) to read the rules, and if we can't, call the admins.
EDIT: But if the problem is the Omni, we can downgrade for level 3 or 4, which opens basically any paths/containments.

All of those classes are limited only to those certain abilities. 343 isn't even allowed to go down to the D block mine, otherwise it's failrp. 079 would be able to have ALL of that which makes him OP. On top of that, in terms of levels, I do not think that would fix anything. I've seen many high leveled players begin to minge around heavily on a constant basis, some with an alarming number of warns. I would rather entrust this task to the Event Team and let them handle it instead. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

I would love to have SCP 079. It would make things so interesting but, as many of our fellow SCP roleplayers have said, the potential for mingery is waaaaaay too risky. 

All of those classes are limited only to those certain abilities. 343 isn't even allowed to go down to the D block mine, otherwise it's failrp. 079 would be able to have ALL of that which makes him OP. On top of that, in terms of levels, I do not think that would fix anything. I've seen many high leveled players begin to minge around heavily on a constant basis, some with an alarming number of warns. I would rather entrust this task to the Event Team and let them handle it instead. 

People minge when they're high level cause they get bored with the server's content.. (Or they bought levels but that's probably more rare).. 

also good points 

14 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

As the one who made this suggestion I do agree with what you say. This job no matter how many restrictions we put on it could be abused. But I would never say to put a omi keycard on a job that is in godmode and can noclip. Its the definition of lets minge. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

uh yeah, im not old enough in the server to have seen past 079 suggestions when they were open, but i see how it wouldn't work, im not gonna delete it for the sake of archiving it and having it documented for possibly next suggestions, but yeah it should be denied.

thanks for the feedback guys, with the amount of exclusivity that would make this scp actually "safe" from being a tool for minging, might as well be exclusive to event team, i see the point now.

- support

would be cool, not worth the risk.

On 3/31/2021 at 12:08 PM, Phillers said:

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 4/1/2021 at 12:24 AM, Sparkle said:

-Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."