Warn Appeal for Burner- Accepted

Burner

Your In-game: Burner

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:112547487

The admin's name in-game: King Azreal

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440253340

Why do you think this warn was false: Sane was harassing me hardcore due to my Playermodel. Asked him to stay away from me. Dude kept coming around me after I told him. Sending me creepy ass messages. So, I killed him in retalliation.

Any extra information:unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support on the RDM
Admitted to RDM

The Harassment he did to you should of been reported he has PMed others like Sienna for her playermodel when he really shouldn't be doing that stuff to anyone

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

52 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support on the RDM
Admitted to RDM

The Harassment he did to you should of been reported he has PMed others like Sienna for her playermodel when he really shouldn't be doing that stuff to anyone

I agree with ICE here. Very well said

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

- Support

-Admitted to RDM
-Warn not false
-Please only appeal false warns

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

alr so if I were you dude I would take that warn as pride cause sane is the fucking WEIRDEST PERSON EVER dms a lot of my friends making them very uncomfortable saying things that are crazy he is the biggest minge and i will make sure he never gets on ss level job again.

so sorry but it is still technically rdm -support

• Like 2

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

3 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support on the RDM
Admitted to RDM

Yeah you admitted to rdm.

minisigforums.webp

• Head of Staff

-Support

Player admitted to RDM

Please bring harassment cases to Staff instead of taking matters into your own hands!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support on the RDM
Admitted to RDM

14 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support on the RDM
Admitted to RDM

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

On 3/29/2021 at 11:59 PM, A Frog said:

-Support

Player admitted to RDM

Please bring harassment cases to Staff instead of taking matters into your own hands!

Just bring it to staff next time bro
However I hope Sane get a punishment too, just its still RDM, just bad execution.

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

16 hours ago, 𝖕𝖎𝖒𝖕 said:

alr so if I were you dude I would take that warn as pride cause sane is the fucking WEIRDEST PERSON EVER dms a lot of my friends making them very uncomfortable saying things that are crazy he is the biggest minge and i will make sure he never gets on ss level job again.

so sorry but it is still technically rdm -support

Uh, also please don't message people weird stuff through discord.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Accepted

In the future you should be calling staff about this and you shouldn't take it in your own hands to get him to stop. If somebody is harassing you let staff know and they can handle it.

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.