Chicken Leg's Trial Mod application. - Denied

Chicken Leg

Should Chicken Leg Be A Trial-Mod?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chicken Leg Be A Trail-Mod?

What is your in-game name?:

Chicken Or Chicken Leg

What is your steam name?:

Chicken Leg

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:435978920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No I don't I am applying because I would like to get a little experience staffing and making sure that the roleplay in the server is going well!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around the start of march I started PoliceRP I am level 49 with almost 2 weeks play time On PoliceRP.

What date did you make your forums account?
A week ago now It may seem like I am new on the forums because I am but its just that I forgot to make my account sooner so my forums post's a below average but I am striving to be active on the forums and I will strive to be active.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3
BC40ACD60564C4428D39E9F4ED7722E99015FAE2

Have you donated? Yes 20$

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No my good sir or ma'am I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes and I've read it from start to finish word for word to make sure I know everything.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think that I deserve Trial-Mod and a position on the staff team because I'm sort of known around the community and I also know that with only a week almost two weeks of playing time it may seem that I am kind of new but I am not trust me I have been playing GMOD for a long time now. I also think that I should be on staff because with the fact that I'm a level 49 and only played for a week should show some of you guys my dedication to this game and community. Another reason why I should be a Trial-Mod Is because I have this skill about me where I try to strive to be the best me I can be. I always have this quote in my head and it goes like this "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect Play". And I take that by heart because the more I practice as a Trial-Mod the better and better I will get. If I get the position I will 100% be more active then I ever have and try to prove myself and all of the community that I can do this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first Gag the man if he would not stop talking. Then I would check logs to see how much he Rdm'd if I see that it is a lot I will tell him what he is getting warned for then give him the formal warning for Mass Rdm and then I would also give him another warn for Staff Diss then I would get someone who is the proper ranking in staff to give him jail for 600 seconds then ban him 5 days for the Mass Rdm.

DISPATCH SUPERVISOR | PD SGT | FBI PA | FTO SUPERVISOR

+support 

-low warns

- seems like he is dedicated to working with the community 

- does have new/ low forms account 

- do see him on from time to time in the server

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

I Will Be Changing To A -Support
Recent Warn

Mass RDM question isn't the greatest
Forums activity can be worked on in future

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I will also be changing to a -Support due to this recent warn

Edited by Booter

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

Changing to a Massive -support

Recent warn

Just had to warn him for ARDM

He shot a person's car for no reason when the person who got shot at was just driving his car. 

Proof from logs:

https://gyazo.com/3e639bd6ea47487d5b03bfb5f4f34ae4

https://gyazo.com/261f56b30a0426405a774e3d6da1247f

And other unstated reasons

had to delete a +support I had before to a -support for the reasons above 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

- Support

- Last Question Isn't The Best
- Wrong Format ( Public poll )
- Low Forums Activity

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Low forums activity

I've personally never seen you in-game

Recent warnings

Application could use some work

Poll is also public.
You also seem to not know the rules.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 3/29/2021 at 10:39 AM, Chicken Leg said:

What is your in-game name?:

Chicken Or Chicken Leg

What is your steam name?:

Chicken Leg

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:435978920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No I don't I am applying because I would like to get a little experience staffing and making sure that the roleplay in the server is going well!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around the start of march I started PoliceRP I am level 49 with almost 2 weeks play time On PoliceRP.

What date did you make your forums account?
A week ago now It may seem like I am new on the forums because I am but its just that I forgot to make my account sooner so my forums post's a below average but I am striving to be active on the forums and I will strive to be active.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3
BC40ACD60564C4428D39E9F4ED7722E99015FAE2

Have you donated? Yes 20$

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No my good sir or ma'am I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes and I've read it from start to finish word for word to make sure I know everything.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think that I deserve Trial-Mod and a position on the staff team because I'm sort of known around the community and I also know that with only a week almost two weeks of playing time it may seem that I am kind of new but I am not trust me I have been playing GMOD for a long time now. I also think that I should be on staff because with the fact that I'm a level 49 and only played for a week should show some of you guys my dedication to this game and community. Another reason why I should be a Trial-Mod Is because I have this skill about me where I try to strive to be the best me I can be. I always have this quote in my head and it goes like this "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect Play". And I take that by heart because the more I practice as a Trial-Mod the better and better I will get. If I get the position I will 100% be more active then I ever have and try to prove myself and all of the community that I can do this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first Gag the man if he would not stop talking. Then I would check logs to see how much he Rdm'd if I see that it is a lot I will tell him what he is getting warned for then give him the formal warning for Mass Rdm and then I would also give him another warn for Staff Diss then I would get someone who is the proper ranking in staff to give him jail for 600 seconds then ban him 5 days for the Mass Rdm.

DISPATCH SUPERVISOR | PD SGT | FBI PA | FTO SUPERVISOR

- support 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png