Trial Mod Application - Denied

Vader

1. What is your in-game name?:  Vader

2. What is your steam name?:  DeinVater

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:62299553

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not have any experiences as staff.

5: What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2021 February 16th.

6. What date did you make your forums account?  2021 March 4th.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  My current rank is the Silver rank.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 889039530_Screenshot2021-03-29034010.png.a6dc048ad574683d4f7b801dc1845862.png

9. Have you donated?  Yes, I have donated to the PoliceRP Gaminglight Server. (10 Credits).

10What rank are you applying for?  I am applying for the Trial-Moderator Rank.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No, I never was staff on other communities.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I did.

13. Timezone:  Central European Daylight Time ( UTC+2)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I am now for roughly 2 Months on the Gaminglight PoliceRP server and I know that it is not much Playtime, but I wanna try something different. To communicate to people who needs help for their problems. I love to help because then we then can find a Solution together. It feels good to help others because then you will get good Karma back. If I see that a person is new at the Server, I would tell him how to open the rules (!motd) and to read them. Show them everything they need to know and try to prevent  them to get warns or ruin others fun. If someone has any problems in the server with buying something (shop), then I would inform the Higher up about it so we can fix the Solution together.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would take the ticket and access to it. First of all I ask the person who made the ticket if he/her has video evidence. If not then i would check the logs. Then I would ask him/her  why he/she  is Mass RDMing. If he is cursing at me I would tell him to calm down. If he didnt listen and continues, then I would gag him and then ask him why he is doing that. Then i would give him a warn for Mass RDMing, staff diss and Jail him so he can read the !motd. Then I would ask a Higher up if he/her can ban the person for 5 Days.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Major -Support
Recently Got Warned
No Poll
Spammed Forums Post In "General Discussion"
Responded To App
Not Known To Community

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support 

- respond to app

- no poll

- don’t see you much

-advertised with proof as above 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

14 hours ago, Vital said:

-Support

-New To The Server

-Spammed Forum Post's

-To Many Warns

-No Poll

-Responded To Your Own App

-Not That Known Among The Community

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

- Support

-Lots of warns
-Bad reputation
-Advertised Application (https://prnt.sc/10yn20d)
-No Poll (Incorrect Format)
-Low effort in application 
-Spammed forums post in general 
-Responded to application
-Just became active
-Minges a lot
-Does not follow the MOTD

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head of Staff

-Support

Spamming posts
High warns
Relatively new

I would recommend improving your community reputation 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Major -Support

-Not the best activity

-High warns for someone who started playing for about a month and a half

-Not the best application (not 150 words, no poll)

-Last question isn't quite right, MRDM is a 5 day ban

-Spammed posts to get numbers up on the forums

-Responded to his own post

-Can be disrespectful at times

-Not very known in the community

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

7 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

-Lots of warns
-Bad reputation
-Advertised Application (https://prnt.sc/10yn20d)
-No Poll (Incorrect Format)
-Low effort in application 
-Spammed forums post in general 
-Responded to application
-Just became active
-Minges a lot
-Does not follow the MOTD

I agree with Dark here!

PD SGT FBI PA | Trooper MSTR S.P.R.T. 1OP | Professional Criminal |

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Jordan

Awkward Kid GIF

-support 

Reasons above.

Don't let this put you down. Just keep playing on the server, show that you have changed since this application. The next application shouldn't have any more warns. Hope to see you improve!

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png