Hanxi's Staff Application  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be A Trial Mod?

• Yes!
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Hanxi

What is your steam name?: [GL] hanxiii

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:220977155

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes! I am a former Moderator on PoliceRP. Aside from that I have helped with a few discord servers my friends owned (Past). I also helped staff on a small "Cafe"  server (Past).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I started playing Gaming Light around the beginning of July 2020.

What date did you make your forums account?: August 6th, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7 (2 is not from PoliceRP)

image.png.eed61423680a642fa45ef31a545437b1.png

Have you donated?: Yes! (60 USD)

What rank are you applying for?: Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes! Multiple Times

Time zone: EST/EDT (Eastern Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Hello, my name is Hanxi and this will be my second staff application. I am a former Moderator in PoliceRP and I think I have the ability to once again help staff this community. I think I deserve Trial Mod because I think I can contribute to this community helping to staff it. Lots of times, usually when there is a low player count, there would not be any staff on. I am usually on in those times and I think I would be of use during that. I have studied and learned from my past mishaps and mistakes from my last staffing experience and I think I can come back even better than before. I am friendly with a numerous number of players on the server and could help enhance the community experience. As our server is rising ranks and stats through GMod, I think it would be great to bring in more staff as more and more players are coming in. I am great at handling situations, useful in things like staff sits, I also can calm and de-escalate situations and would be a great addition to the GamingLight Staffing Team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would bring the reporter to the sit and ask them their full side of the situation. Then, I would bring the reported person, I then give him two chances to calm down and explain his side, after that, I would mute him and ask either of them for video. If none of them have any, I would combat logs and see that the reported actually did Mass RDM. I would then explain to the reported that this is against the rules. Since he was not compliant and dissrepectful, I gave him a formal warning for NCWS and Mass RDM. The Staff Handbook states that a formal warning should be issued as well as a 5 day ban. So then I would request a Admin to come ban the reported for 5 days for Mass RDM. I would then ask the reporter if he/she needed anything else then I would return them so they could return to RP.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin: N/A

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?: N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?: N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?: N/A

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!"): N/A

image.png

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support
Known In the community
Knows the rules
Friendly
Took staff serious

Goodluck

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

52 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support
Known In the community
Knows the rules
Friendly
Took staff serious

Goodluck

Only thing I gotta add is that you were warned an banned for some serious things. Good luck tho

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Known In the community
Knows the rules
Friendly
Took staff serious

Goodluck

4 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

Only thing I gotta add is that you were warned an banned for some serious things. Good luck tho

Good luck on “Trail Moderator” Hanxi!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

4 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
Been Staff Before
Mature
Has a Good Knowledge of the Rules
Just don't warn Jimmy this time 😉

You also have a good app! 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff

+Support

Active
Familiar with the MOTD
Has learned from his mistakes

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+SUPPORT

Was former staff at one point and took his job extremely serious. He's very well known in the community and isn't afraid to meet new people as they come along to get introduced to them overall. Super friendly on top of everything, and personally I believe he should have another go at staff as he was great before and im sure he'll be great again. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ support

-active 

- a nice person 

- very professional 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

6 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

+ support

-active 

- a nice person 

- very professional 

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png