TAlila - Forum Diplomat Application

TAlila | Tay Keith!

Should TAlila become a Forum Diplomat?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should TAlila become a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes (Please State Why_
    • No (Please State Why)

In-Game Name: Purge Vice Commander TAlila 

Steam Name:[GL] TAlila

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216191357

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
I am a Moderator, & Support for the Imperial-RP Staff Team.
I've been given Special Permission to apply by the Manager of Imperial-RP Hotshot
Note: I was recently promoted to Senior Moderator & Support II, After the Application was posted.

How often are you online on the forums?
I am online daily. To confirm this feel free to see my recent activity on the forums. 

Why do you believe you’re qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? 

Well for starters, I’m extremely active on the forums, A lot of times I witness scenarios where people will just spam NSFW, or content that breaks the forums rules. Of course as soon as I see this I report this to a forum diplomat. I would definitely say I'm a reliable member of the community. I constantly strive to write my own opinions on everything and never quote someone for the intent of getting more content. I definitely feel I can be a great addition to the Forum Diplomat team, Especially since I rely on the forums for so many things. I am a free thinker, and I almost rarely quote people in general, The only reason I would quote people is if they've perfectly said everything I had in my mind. I've never +/- Supported a bug report, and I've done my part of helping users with their Questions. In & out of Teamspeak & The Forums. I'm well versed in the Forums Rules, and I've always done my part of contacting a Forums Diplomat to keep my section of the forums, Clean & Presentable. I'm Trusted to become a Support Member & I constantly direct people & encourage people to sign up for the forums, as said when you first join the Teamspeak. Not only that but in the format, It states the Requirements to apply

Good reputation among other players and staff

Active on the forums

Friendly, helping personality

Good judgement and professional

No staff strikes within three months of application

I believe I fit all of these requirements. 

I constantly communicate with my fellow associates & superiors. Like everyone in life I've made mistakes, but recently I've worked on improving myself for an opportunity like this. Putting dedicated, into my application & character. If you wish to contact me for questions please do. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 

One situation I had to deal with is a disabled player, who came to me, saying that someone was making fun of his disability. I won't release any information as he no longer plays a server, (Feel free to ask me via discord, or Teamspeak) but I came fully prepared to deal with the situation. Knowing SMT, I would need evidence, and all the information up-front as stated in multiple meetings. Also knowing the severity of the situation I thought it would be best if I informed SMT of the situation. Working with other members of the community & Staff Superiors. I Acquired evidence of the bullying, the offenders STEAMID, and what I thought would be appropriate punishment. I also followed the Support Resources provided (here). The Player was extremely grateful, and went on to purchasing donator items on the server, Before resigning.

As a Command member, I always have to make
difficult discussions, especially since I'm also in charge of the biggest Donator Battalions on Imperial-RP.  It's crucial I make proper decision to benefit the branch, as SMT trust me to work with my fellow associates to make the best decision I can for the battalion. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would inform the user, Too refrain & stop Spamming Topics about your ban, I would re-direct them to the Ban Appeals section in their designated server. If the user doesn't listen or acknowledge this, and continues the behavior I would contact a Forums Diplomat Superior, about the situation, If none are available I would follow Chain of Command, to get in contact with SMT about the situation, Explaining the full story in detail. To prevent wasting their time. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

With my Experience on the Forums, Any time this happens, a Forums Diplomat would come in with a response like this, Shadowing my Diplomat Superiors, I would respond with something along this message:

image.thumb.png.07e9e4cf3d962ea222932c1b6732fa29.png
Forum Diplomat Message
Please refrain from arguing on this topic. Keep your responses to +/- Support only! Any Further Arguments will result in this topic being locked. 

If there is a situation where I am unaware of what to do next, I would ask for advice from a fellow member. 

Note: Thank you for reading my application, Feel free to contact me on discord or respond below if you have any constructive criticism about my application or myself. 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
I was promoted too Support II & Senior Moderator

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager

+Support

Very active on the Forums

Great Effort into Application

Friendly 

Very supportive and helpful to new players

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

6 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

• Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

Talila truly deserves this.

• Heart-Eyes 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

- Active on forums

- Dedicated

- Knowledgeable on all sorts of problems

Talila is extremely active on the forums and has been apart of the community for a long time. I'd say he deserves this.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

8 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

• Like 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

18 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

Good person 

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support

- Extremely active within the forums

- Great staff member from Imperial RP

- Nice and Friendly

I feel all around this individual would be a great addition for the Forum Diplomat team. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 3/21/2021 at 5:17 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

massive +support
is massively well known by the community
a friendly and active member of the community
Great effort for the app
Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 3/21/2021 at 6:17 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 3/21/2021 at 5:17 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Friendly 

• Heart-Eyes 1

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021