RJ's Grand Admiral Application

TotalbanRJ

Am I fit for the role of Grand Admiral Thrawn?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the role of Grand Admiral Thrawn?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
Grand General RJ

2. Why do you want to be Grand Admiral Thrawn?
I would like to achieve the rank of Grand Admiral Thrawn for several reasons, such as the following, I would like to oversee Army | Navy | IQ and assist them in whatever issues may be happening within the regiments. I would like to oversee the HC of all branches to ensure they are consistently doing their job efficiently as well as having their regiments Command be competent and active. I would like to enforce activity, seriousness and general competence in Command of all branches. I believe I can do a great job at having all the HC in line as well as the Command members to have the server and player base happy and enjoy the people above them. I also personally believe that the rank should be given to a member of HC that has been in GamingLight since January 1st 2020 and has been in several high ranking positions, I believe I am most fit due to my experience and trust I have gained throughout my time.

3. How much game time do you have on the server in the past month?
As I was on LOA for 1 week I was asked to do the past 3 months - Roughly 493 hours

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Grand Admiral Thrawn?

The are many purpose of Grand Admiral Thrawn, such as the following, oversee all duties of Army | Navy | IQ unless their is a Darth Vader in the position where it will be just Army | Navy, the Grand Admiral Thrawn has final decision over any requests or updates wanted my HC, should always be the first person to contact if you are in need of a Senior High Command Member. The person at the rank of Grand Admiral Thrawn holds the power to promote and or remove any High Command member with valid reason.
The Grand Admiral should only be in direct Command of a battalion if all HC members are unable to fulfill their duties.

5. Why should we trust you to be Grand Admiral Thrawn?
I believe I deserve the rank of Grand Admiral Thrawn for several reasons -

-Imperial RP-
To start of with when I first joined, I joined with the intention to just fuck about but after speaking to many Command members on the server and just getting to generally know some of the people I decided to stick around for a while due to the great attitude Command had back then, I achieved the rank of 31st VCMDR alongside WiN and Fisheyes, together with CEO Hobbs we managed to revived 31st [Now Havoc] greatly and improved the battalion with many updates and suggestions, this was a huge stepping stone for me to go further in GamingLight. Next stop was the Imperial Navy, I reached many ranks in this battalion such as, CAO, EO and Admiral Garrick Versio, I met and learnt from many people at this rank such as [Former] Grand Admiral Scoot | Grand Moff Snar | Darth Vader [Hobbs] they helped me greatly and shared a lot of experience to do with being a SHC/HC member as a whole teaching me stuff that can put me a step ahead if I am to achieve this rank. Then I joined Starfighter Corps as a Vice Marshal, I re-made every document and started to bring SF's numbers back upto standard as prior they were not meeting an average of 4+ a day and changed it to 12+ a day. Then I came back to 31st and myself and Hobbs decided to create "Havoc Company" to give 31st a whole new re-work, at the time I was CMDR and this project we worked on went amazing and we hit constant numbers, after this I was voted into Marshal Commander and worked my way up to General and finally Grand General, I believe out of all the HC ranks I have been in Grand General is where I have done the most notable things, I have put strict rules in place and created many things to make AHC's life a lot easier and more efficient as well as the choices we have had for Command have been stricter than before meaning we are choosing member we are sure will give us results and be competent, as Grand General I have mainly focused on stuff in the background which is also what the Grand Admiral will be doing as well as balancing speaking with the player base and doing SIMs.

-CloneWars LifeRP | Jedi vs Sith-
These two servers may not have been long term and some of you might not even know we had these servers but this is where I gained a huge amount of experience and advice from Zeeptin and Beckett, I was trusted with the highest RP rank of CWLRP [Grand General], SuperAdmin and Head Gamemaster, I was trusted full power over the entirety or RP and the Gamemaster team which I am grateful for, in JVS [Before CWLRP] I was under Beckett and Pentagon as "Darth Jadus" and Senior Gamemaster this was not as significant as CWLRP, on this server I was given the chance to completely control the RP side and make all of the needed decisions, I had been praised for what I did for CWLRP and just simply being with Beckett and learning from him set me up for higher goals as I moved back to ImperialRP with him.

-Military RP-
Once again maybe a long forgotten server but this also helped me greatly in Command Experience, I was under Emoo, WiN, AWG and Scoot on MilRP and worked as a member of the Military Police where I tried my best to help out the branch, at the time MilRP was reaching max players for about a week or two straight then slowly began to drop down, in this time these people taught me how to not be stupid and naive when given a great amount of trust, and it definitely helped a lot.

As a whole I believe due to my reputation in holding high RP ranks, being the current Grand General and trust I have from the SMT Team I can hold this position well and be extremely competent and helpful for the server as a whole.

6. How often can you be Online? : 4+ hours a day.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 3 warnings - https://prnt.sc/10q9win [Obviously not counting "B)" and "Cool"]

Edited by TotalbanRJ

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+Support

- RJ has done a lot for not only Havoc, But Gaminglight as a whole, He has worked his way up to Command in most servers and has worked amazingly in all,
- He is Active & Dedicated for the Server'(s),
- Been here longer than most,
- Does the best he can to improve Activity in any battalion necessary,

- Excellent Candidate

= Good luck RJ ! | Keep the Work up! =

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 minute ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- RJ has done a lot for not only Havoc, But Gaminglight as a whole, He has worked his way up to Command in most servers and has worked amazingly in all,

- Excellent Candidate

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

Just now, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

2 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Good Luck RJ!

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

6 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Goof Luck , RJ wish you the best !

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

11 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

34 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

37 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

hate this guy

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

37 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

So this is what you've been working on? I'm into it.

Goodluck man!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

39 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

43 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

46 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

pretty swag

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

MASSIVE GOOD LUCK!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

- He has been around for a long time and he has worked very hard for his positions.

- Managed to revive a battalion and kept it alive for a good amount of time before passing the torch.

- Very active and wants to help everyone out.

- giga-chad

Good luck,

- Pentagon

• Heart-Eyes 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

4 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

4 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

22 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Big +1, Good Luck Mr. RJ.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 3/19/2021 at 4:07 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 3/19/2021 at 9:07 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

On 3/19/2021 at 10:07 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

On 3/19/2021 at 10:07 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

I have to agree. He has done a lot for Havoc/31st and many other battalions. Good luck man you really deserve this!

Edited by [GL] Deez
  • Heart-Eyes 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 3/19/2021 at 5:07 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

On 3/19/2021 at 5:07 PM, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Excellent Candidate

I'm going to be very disappointed if you can't do or at least attempt Thrawn's voice.

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png