Unban- Denied

Stirringwheat18

7 minutes ago, Stirringwheat18 said:

I am StirringWheat18 from policeRP, and I was wandering if I could get unbanned from Police RP. I was banned for Advertisement but I wasn't sure why? I apparently advertised another server, but I didn't know it was against the rules. I wasn't trying to get gaminglight to lose members, and if i'm unbanned I will not make the same mistake.

follow the format lmao

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support 

You are saying different things and not making sense and you said “apparently” you advertised another sever but then you said “I didn’t know it was against the rules” so it looks like you did advertise and even if you did not know it is in the MOTD which it says when you close it you agree to all rules inside. And even if your main intent wasn’t to take players from gaminglight it’s not okay to advertise other servers as you could take players away from gaminglight even if you did not intend to.

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

-support 

Besides this being a mess to read 

Advertising is a permanent ban through and through. Im pretty sure it has always stated that in the motd and as soon as you click out of it when your first join you accept it. 

Advertise in a different way then going on other servers

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent