Adding a 7101 TP Cooldown. - Accepted [Completed]

Alexxxx

Should 7101 have a teleport cooldown?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should 7101 have a teleport cooldown?

• Yes
    • No

What are you suggesting? -

Adding a 5-10 Second Teleport cooldown for 7101.

How would this change better the server? - 

Currently 7101 can teleport every single second which is not fair. For example It can rush into a group of CI constantly Teleporting hitting them and then Just escaping when its low and healing itself. So this would help balance fights between CI and MTF.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

Only that 7101 would have a teleport cooldown.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

Chaos Insurgency and Sarkics.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

N/A.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+support

- You cant kill the SCP right now because it can TP away every second so this nerf is perfect to balance the playing field for CI and Sarkic.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 1

+/- support

Fights can end in 20 seconds. I'd say 10-15 seconds would be good enough. Get at least two teleports in.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

8 minutes ago, Dang said:

+support

- You cant kill the SCP right now because it can TP away ever second so this nerf is perfect to balance the playing field for CI and Sarkic.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+/- support

Maybe like 5 seconds, 20 is a lot

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Benslaki_II said:

+/- support

I would say like 7-10

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

21 minutes ago, Gh0pit said:

+/- support

Fights can end in 20 seconds. I'd say 10-15 seconds would be good enough. Get at least two teleports in.

Changed to 15 seconds

6 minutes ago, Benslaki_II said:

+/- support

5 Seconds goes by too fast in my opinion.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

DM Me on discord if you have any complains im not starting an arguement here. deez#5564  also i agree with enuz. Considering MTF is fighting with 7101

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Just now, enuz 💣 said:

not when you have a lot of hp.

Once its down to 500 it stays like that. Three people who are coordinated can easily kill it. 5 seconds would make it harder to run away but is reasonable. The current cooldown is around 1 or 2 seconds, and increasing the delay by 15x is way too much. 5 seconds first, and increase if needed.

lol, lmao even

+ Support

Makes sense for at least 10 seconds. If not 15. A lot more fitting in combat. If it's melee, it should strategize taking cover and utilize that time, as not not get slammed with bullets for charging in head first.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

35 minutes ago, Dang said:

+support

- You cant kill the SCP right now because it can TP away ever second so this nerf is perfect to balance the playing field for CI and Sarkic.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Dang said:

+support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

-  I agree with everything here, SCP-7101 teleportation is extremely OP, whoever can play on 7101 can just run away in middle of fighting using it's teleporting every second and a half just to heal up and then come back and kill you.
Change it's teleportation cooldown to 5-10 seconds.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

Makes sense for at least 10 seconds. If not 15. A lot more fitting in combat. If it's melee, it should strategize taking cover and utilize that time, as not not get slammed with bullets for charging in head first.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

1 hour ago, 𝓜8𝓥𝓟 said:

+Support

-  I agree with everything here, SCP-7101 teleportation is extremely OP, whoever can play on 7101 can just run away in middle of fighting using it's teleporting every second and a half just to heal up and then come back and kill you.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, 𝓜8𝓥𝓟 said:

+Support

+support

5 seconds is fine. Shotguns and groups do a lot of damage so 5 seconds is fine. 5-7 perhaps. 

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF