Secret176

06/12/2019, 21:06:00 PoliceRPSnar - Gaminglight.com Permanent SMT Disrespect

Steam Name: Secret176

Ingame Name: Idk, Secret176

SteamID:76561198152900267

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Smt Direspect

Dispute: It's been 2 years there is no other good policerp server, I did direspect cuz he was building in middle of the road and I was angry that he didn't got punished, I didn't knew he was an important person. 

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support 

Depending on what actually happened in the scenario Ill probably change to a -Support but for now hopefully you have learned your lesson and maybe deserve a second chance 

-Support

You disrespected the people that work hard to keep our servers running and functioning. "I didn't know that he was an important person", is absolutely no excuse to disrespect a member of the community. You didn't even bother to explain why you should be unbanned, or how you've changed or stated any regret for what you did; your only reasoning is that it's been 2 years. You put no effort into your ban appeal.

2 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support 

Depending on what actually happened in the scenario Ill probably change to a -Support but for now hopefully you have learned your lesson and maybe deserve a second chance 

I agree with Supreme, for now.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support
I mean what?
You did not know he was important, so if he was a normal player it would not have matttered? That just shows that you kiss up to people who can ban you. Thats a terrible excuse. 0 Reason why you should be unbanned, you did not even put in a argument mate, no effort was put in this like at all. This is a valid ban and should not be removed, you shouldn't disrespect anyone at all. Also not to mention that it has not been two years. Your single and soul argument is that you thought he was a normal player, you did not even apologize or anything just admitted the ban was valid, also you have seemed to forget some of the story ay? "I fucked up. I lost my pd job because I got mad on a hobo who was building on the street and yeah I started shooting it's props and direspecting it." is what you said on your old ban appeal, so you did not just diss him but also whatever he was building so it was probably multiple SMT Disses. Not only have you made about 5 ban appeals (None got accepted obvs) but in all of them they are low effort and show no reason for a unban appeal. Although one thing that I think is positive is that you seem dedicated seeing that you have come back after a year and made about 5 ban appeals 

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+support Give him a chance if he keeps making ban appeals his must regret what he did wrong. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

You disrespected the people that work hard to keep our servers running and functioning. "I didn't know that he was an important person", is absolutely no excuse to disrespect a member of the community. You didn't even bother to explain why you should be unbanned, or how you've changed or stated any regret for what you did; your only reasoning is that it's been 2 years. You put no effort into your ban appeal.

also arent banns over a year unappealable or has that changed?

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

5 hours ago, Austinn said:

-Support
I mean what?
You did not know he was important, so if he was a normal player it would not have matttered? That just shows that you kiss up to people who can ban you. Thats a terrible excuse. 0 Reason why you should be unbanned, you did not even put in a argument mate, no effort was put in this like at all. This is a valid ban and should not be removed, you shouldn't disrespect anyone at all. Also not to mention that it has not been two years. Your single and soul argument is that you thought he was a normal player, you did not even apologize or anything just admitted the ban was valid, also you have seemed to forget some of the story ay? "I fucked up. I lost my pd job because I got mad on a hobo who was building on the street and yeah I started shooting it's props and direspecting it." is what you said on your old ban appeal, so you did not just diss him but also whatever he was building so it was probably multiple SMT Disses. Not only have you made about 5 ban appeals (None got accepted obvs) but in all of them they are low effort and show no reason for a unban appeal. Although one thing that I think is positive is that you seem dedicated seeing that you have come back after a year and made about 5 ban appeals 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-Support 

No matter what, you should never diss anyone. 

Also Perma Bans over 1 year old are unappealable 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+support

dissing someone (especially in character) should not result in a perm ban

if dissing resulted in a perm ban then half the server would be gone

and for those acting like dissing a player and smt is the same thing, they're not

give the man a chance

2 hours ago, Abu said:

+support

dissing someone (especially in character) should not result in a perm ban

if dissing resulted in a perm ban then half the server would be gone

and for those acting like dissing a player and smt is the same thing, they're not

give the man a chance

Abu spitting hard facts. + Massive Support. Not to mention someone building in the middle of the road would piss most people off.

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

On 3/5/2021 at 6:43 PM, Phil said:

also arent banns over a year unappealable or has that changed?

On 3/5/2021 at 5:18 PM, Austinn said:

-Support
I mean what?

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD