Security Branch Update (3/3/2021) - Accepted

Sixx

2 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Ok first off I love the idea, it's new to gensec and I love to see this added, but IMO 200 200 is to much. Like bruh, why would a dog have more health and armor than a CPL??
150 100 seems way more reasonable.

Please check the notes, it is a bit difficult to hit people with the SWEP as well as around a 5 second timer between each hit. As well as a it's a melee class, jumping up and down makes it almost 100% chance of not getting hit.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

9 hours ago, Sixx said:

Job Name: Security K9 Unit

Damn it, @Skela! Next thing we know there's gonna be anime women under the ocean.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

Damn it, @Skela! Next thing we know there's gonna be anime women under the ocean.

You say that like it's a bad thing Hoovy!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

The only things that I dont agree with is the riot control changes and the K9 Unit

- The nova is still a little too strong imo, it doesnt have as much damage but more range than the XM and trading out a pistol for a mac10 seems a little excessive 

- The K9 have too much health, why would a dog have more health than a GENSEC CPL? it needs to be changed down, maybe to like 150 HP 100 A

other than that, +support for the rest of the changes

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

35 minutes ago, OWNED said:

The K9 have too much health, why would a dog have more health than a GENSEC CPL? it needs to be changed down, maybe to like 150 HP 100 A

The dog has a 4.5-5 second cooldown between each hit, and if they don't hit a D-class the timer keeps on going.  (Also a melee class so hard to hit people who jump around)

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

The only things that I dont agree with is the riot control changes and the K9 Unit

- The nova is still a little too strong imo, it doesnt have as much damage but more range than the XM and trading out a pistol for a mac10 seems a little excessive 

- The K9 have too much health, why would a dog have more health than a GENSEC CPL? it needs to be changed down, maybe to like 150 HP 100 A

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

+ support sound fire

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

8 hours ago, OWNED said:

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 3/3/2021 at 5:53 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Please check the notes, it is a bit difficult to hit people with the SWEP as well as around a 5 second timer between each hit. As well as a it's a melee class, jumping up and down makes it almost 100% chance of not getting hit.

Well excluding hitreg, if that model's hitbox is the same as the model in height and width. I don't wanna have to try and kill some dog that has 200 200 and a broken hitbox...

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+support D O G

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/3/2021 at 8:49 PM, DooM Guy said:

Ok ok I'm gonna give my opinion and try not to biased 

This seems unreasonable af. The nova is literally a predecessor to the XM. This gun is probably just as powerful as the XM. As stated in my riot control re-work post, the Ithaca was fine and there was no need to swap it. Plus you guys are wanting to give them the Mac-10 by switching out the Five Seven??? You guys are literally asking to buff the most broken class in the game bruh wtf are you serious???
I've only tested the Nova once but from my experience I cleaned house with that gun

Ok first off I love the idea, it's new to gensec and I love to see this added, but IMO 200 200 is to much. Like bruh, why would a dog have more health and armor than a CPL??
150 100 seems way more reasonable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall everything else looks fine ig but if stuff doesn't work out changes should happen. I'm a little iffy on the job slots increase cause if I don't wanna get on and see 60 enlisted lined up D-Block but that's something that would rarely happen.

HCMD if you wanna talk that's fine idc, personally I don't really know if we would come to an agreement but if you wanna talk just PM me (I'm not gonna pm you first just saying ;-;)

On 3/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, DooM Guy said:

Well excluding hitreg, if that model's hitbox is the same as the model in height and width. I don't wanna have to try and kill some dog that has 200 200 and a broken hitbox...

Bro, Doom Guy. It’s a Puppy with a terrible swep, not a Godded bloodhound Cerberus with a 939 Swep. You and I have taken current DBLOCK down a million times over and I’ve seen You, Tania, The Farmers, and others wipe out squads of security. I’m the biggest advocate for DCLASS within gensec, and I kill countless security as Chris Brown. I’m not scared of a stupid mutt with a swep that is borderline useless. If we mow down heavies and juggs, along with mtf with even more health and armor than any class in security, I think as DCLASS we are way more than capable of killing a dog who can only attack you every couple seconds. This class isn’t OP at all, it’s garbage lmao. But it’s fun and will give gensec some more things to do, it isn’t supposed to be OP and it isn’t. Also our low ranking jobs all suck because you guys want them to lmao, if you want to give the CPL 150 100 I’m all for it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by APE
  • Like 4

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

26 minutes ago, APE said:

CPL 150 100 

Well When you put it like that 😏

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG