Warning Appeal FunkMasterJack

Domo775

Your In-game Name: FunkMasterJack

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:106747464

The admin's name in-game: RookieBlue 

What warning did you receive: Rdm- as dclass

When did you receive this warning: because i killed Tania a bit after server restart 

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So basically it was a bit after server restart and i spawned near Tania and i decided to kill him because me and him are friends and we usually just mess around and kill each other sometimes on dclass. I also do understand that RDM is bad and agree with Rookies actions because from anyone's pov who doesn't know me and tania would just see it as RDM 

Why do you think this warn was false: because Tania wouldn't care too much that I killed him

Evidence the warning is false: I don't have evidence but maybe @Oxteru can vouch and say he doesn't mind that I killed him.

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Funk and I also mess around while on Dclass. That's the good thing about making friends.

Although most of the support would have to come from Tania. 

Same thing here 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Funk and I also mess around while on Dclass. That's the good thing about making friends.

Funk and me usually do it, This is how we usually get along, between dboys and only between people we know each other.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support 

It's common among d class cc's that know each other to jokingly RDM.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

I personally believe lighthearted RDM in D-Block doesn't warrant a warning. A lot of things that happen unless they are very bad are done with bad intent rarely warrant a formal warning or even a ban.

If people were warned for killing eachother just to have some fun, there would be warns left and right.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even