Lee’s Global Resignation

Lee

I saw you grow all the way from RCT to 1LT. You made me proud with all you accomplished.

I am gonna be honest with you: you were a command I strived to be. You got so many trainings in, so many people promoted, and so much done for the branch I kinda saw it as a little friendly competition. It really sucks to see you go man. I hope you accomplish many things in the future man.

I wish you the best of luck in the future Lee.

Sincerely

-Zero

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Not Lee too! :classic_sad:
I hope you can fix that damned problem and return as soon as possible!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

damn

one of the best command in ci

i hope you come back

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Lee, I have known you since 2019. You have risen up in the ranks and made everyone proud.

You might have not known this but you have made many people look up to you and wish to be like you and thrive like you especially me, have a good one Lee.

💗 Till next time Lee. 💗
image.png.22cd002d54f2440557e4ddaf098d66b5.png

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Damn,

I never got to know you but I know you have done so much for CI and where it is now a days., I wouldn't expect CI to be where it is today without you.
I hope some day you are able to fix your issue and come back to GL and CI.

Until then,

o7

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

Damn lee you were one of the nicest people I've ever met It's really sad to see you go I hope you can fix this problem you have soon so you can come back. I wish you the best of luck man

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. We loved having you around! If you ever get your PC fixed, please come back! You’ll be missed, feel free to drop in TS at any time!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Not again Lee 😞 

You were an amazing A1 and Security CMD back in the day and when you ended up becoming a CI CMD you showed your skills and did phenomenal. I wish you the best and hopefully you can make another return. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• ICE locked this topic