Raze False warn appeal- Denied

RAZE..

Your In-game: Raze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220982799

The admin's name in-game: Frog

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Frog

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/45202368/hGs3J1T12Zw7

Why do you think this warn was false:  In the Video you can see that buy the time I pulled out my gun one had a pair of handcuffs out and the other had a gun out. When I was unable to see the SPRT With the gun out and when I was able to see him I was already shooting at Killer. I know that it is a simple rule that I know very well, but from my standpoint only Killer had a gun on me that I could see.  That is why I thought that I was good to pull a gun out, and I feel that the warn should have not been given for that reason. Also as you know I am In SYP and a UMC took another UMC members sit which is fine with me because there was not many other people on, but I feel that it is a little one sided because of all the stuff that is happening between the two family's today.

Any extra information:N/A

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

- Support

An officer has a suspect under FearRP and right when the officer pulls out cuffs to arrest the suspect, the suspect cannot pull out a gun or run away. So a rule was broken however,

image.thumb.png.2a869d28b07f4e42be8c189e74593083.png

5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report. 

This feels like a very bias warn seeing as the reportee was the admins right hand man and they are both in the same family.

Im gonna edit my post because i dont wanna start an argument, but the JMT you went to is the Owner of your family so I mean still 

I never brought up anything about syp 😐

Edited by ZerØ

- support 

An officer has a suspect under FearRP and right when the officer pulls out cuffs to arrest the suspect, the suspect cannot pull out a gun or run away. you should have know that as a Senior admin.  thats just a clear rule violation.

I'm chaining to as Frog a Senior admin and can be trusted to make a decision 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

No official judgement until I hear frogs side

looks kind of like you could have seen the gun but i dont know

-rule was broken regardless

-up to staffs discretion

- frog is a SNR admin and can be expected to handle things without bias, if you believe there was bias, file a staff report

CHANGING TO BIG -support

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

- Support

Obvious rule break. Cannot run after a gun is on him and then run when the officer goes in to handcuff the person.

Also this is not biased saying frog is the rank of Senior Admin and Is a trusted staff member. I get what you mean but overall It was a warn that was valid.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-Support 

-Gov. has you under fearRP when they go and cuff you 

-They had 2 guns on you and then killer put his gun away to cuff 

-Also frog can take the sit because he is a SNR Admin+ 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support

In the video, you can clearly see Tony on YOUR CAR with his gun out aiming at Raze and I had my Dragunov out then pulled out my cuffs to cuff him, Plus in the MOTD it clearly states

"If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not attempt to harm or further evade that police officer. 

For Example: An officer has a suspect under FearRP and right when the officer pulls out cuffs to arrest the suspect, the suspect cannot pull out a gun or run away." 

Also with the "Bias" Claim, Frog is also a senior admin which Senior admins are clearly not bias, and if they were "bias" they would not be at a rank right before JMT. Frog also took the sit, due to no staff being on and the sit was called on "Other" not SYP Raze, as I could not find your name. He took the sit not knowing it's going to be on a SYP member so there's obviously no bias.

Not To mention, before this warning RaZe has done the same exact thing around 2-3 times, but never clipped it. 1 Hour before RaZe did this, he also was peeking outside a gen store (his body was outside on my screen) shooting at gov. Then maybe like a hour and a half before this, Raze also deleted a car for having the SYP Skin. Which from what I've heard, SMT has said you can use the skins no matter what.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but in the Sit you said "You couldn't see Tony on the car" but now looking at the screenshot that zero provided for us, you have a very far shoulder view on. In the clip from my POV you can see in the corner with only third person, and from your POV your shoulder view would go towards Tony. (Clip for reference) https://medal.tv/clips/45202368/d1337lPt2MaP [AT 15 SECONDS] You can see Tonyy on your car with his gun out, and with your shoulder view being right side and you facing me Tony would be on your right. Basically you lied to staff during the sit, saying you "couldn't see him" when obviously your shoulder view goes RIGHT Towards him...

Edited by Killer.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff

-Support

The video clearly shows that a rule was broken. The player initially claimed that Tonyy (the second SPRT member) was still in the car when the player pulled their gun out. The player then changed their story saying that they did not see Tonyy. The player also admitted that they broke FearRP during the sit.

In the video you can see both of the SPRT Members are in clear view of the player, and it is a clear violation of FearRP.

I took the sit since there were no other staff online, and to avoid bias I went to JMT for a second opinion before taking any action in the sit, and after seeing the clip MiKeY agreed that the player should be issued a warning for FearRP.

And to address the thing about SYP and UMC, I have not been involved with any of the things happening between the two families today. Not too sure why this is being brought up.

Edited by A Frog
  • Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Just now, A Frog said:

-Support

The video clearly shows that a rule was broken. The player initially claimed that Tonyy (the second SPRT member) was still in the car when the player pulled their gun out. The player then changed their story saying that they did not see Tonyy. The player also admitted that they broke FearRP during the sit.

In the video you can see both of the SPRT Members are in clear view of the player, and it is a clear violation of FearRP.

I took the sit since there were no other staff online, and to avoid bias I went to JMT for a second opinion, and after seeing the clip MiKeY agreed that the player should be issued a warning for FearRP.

I agree with Frog, I feel like you should have known that Raze.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head Admin
7 minutes ago, A Frog said:

-Support

I took the sit since there were no other staff online, and to avoid bias I went to JMT for a second opinion, and after seeing the clip MiKeY agreed that the player should be issued a warning for FearRP.

-support

I did tell frog that he could go ahead and warn Raze. Frog did the right thing by contacting a JMT member to make sure that what he was doing was the right thing.
There was no bias and the staff handbook was not broken.

Frog should have also warned you for NVFL for you saying "You can kill me I need a reset anyway"

Edited by [GL] Mikey

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

11 minutes ago, A Frog said:

-Support

I took the sit since there were no other staff online, and to avoid bias I went to JMT for a second opinion before taking any action in the sit, and after seeing the clip MiKeY agreed that the player should be issued a warning for FearRP.

And to address the thing about SYP and UMC, I have not been involved with any of the things happening between the two families today. Not too sure why this is being brought up.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

24 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-support

I did tell frog that he could go ahead and warn Raze. Frog did the right thing by contacting a JMT member to make sure that what he was doing was the right thing.
There was no bias and the staff handbook was not broken.

Frog should have also warned you for NVFL for you saying "You can kill me I need a reset anyway"

I agree entirely with Mikey on this one. You did break FearRP, and you didn't value your life.

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

35 minutes ago, A Frog said:

-Support

-support

I still don't get how you can claim this is biased in any way when it's a clear rule break Officers pointed guns at you, officer went to cuff you, you run back and pull out gun. Stated before but senior admins and Junior management team members aren't just picked willy nilly, they are dedicated and trusted staff members.

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head Admin

-Support

MOTD states this:

• If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not attempt to harm or further evade that police officer. 
    • For Example: An officer has a suspect under FearRP and right when the officer pulls out cuffs to arrest the suspect, the suspect cannot pull out a gun or run away.

As a Senior Admin you should know better and know most if not all rules and what they mean. This is a valid warn.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

57 minutes ago, Killer. said:

-Support

In the video, you can clearly see Tony on YOUR CAR with his gun out aiming at Raze and I had my Dragunov out then pulled out my cuffs to cuff him, Plus in the MOTD it clearly states

"If Government has you under FearRP and goes to cuff you. (Puts gun away, pulls out cuffs and starts placing you in cuffs.) You may not attempt to harm or further evade that police officer. 

For Example: An officer has a suspect under FearRP and right when the officer pulls out cuffs to arrest the suspect, the suspect cannot pull out a gun or run away." 

Also with the "Bias" Claim, Frog is also a senior admin which Senior admins are clearly not bias, and if they were "bias" they would not be at a rank right before JMT. Frog also took the sit, due to no staff being on and the sit was called on "Other" not SYP Raze, as I could not find your name. He took the sit not knowing it's going to be on a SYP member so there's obviously no bias.

Not To mention, before this warning RaZe has done the same exact thing around 2-3 times, but never clipped it. 1 Hour before RaZe did this, he also was peeking outside a gen store (his body was outside on my screen) shooting at gov. Then maybe like a hour and a half before this, Raze also deleted a car for having the SYP Skin. Which from what I've heard, SMT has said you can use the skins no matter what.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but in the Sit you said "You couldn't see Tony on the car" but now looking at the screenshot that zero provided for us, you have a very far shoulder view on. In the clip from my POV you can see in the corner with only third person, and from your POV your shoulder view would go towards Tony. (Clip for reference) https://medal.tv/clips/45202368/d1337lPt2MaP [AT 15 SECONDS] You can see Tonyy on your car with his gun out, and with your shoulder view being right side and you facing me Tony would be on your right. Basically you lied to staff during the sit, saying you "couldn't see him" when obviously your shoulder view goes RIGHT Towards him...

-Support 
Reasons Above

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator