Should I get Senior Mod?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Senior Mod?

• Yes you should.
    • No you shouldn't.

What is your in-game name?: Locus/SRT SGT Locus 1R86/Locus UMC

What is your steam name?: [GL] Luke

What is your steam ID?: 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have held the rank of staff manger and community manger in Lucid RP. 2018-2019 helped with there MRP and PRP projects. (MRP like I said before was there bigger server and PRP was a server that was up for 7 months before we ran out of funds). GGN Imperial Rp as a Moderator, APex Networks Senior Admin, Lucid RP DarkRP 3.5 Head Admin (Early 2019 slightly before I became a manger for them)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2nd 2019

What date did you make your forums account? September 27, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/3210cf263624bc4c974cc321b43e435f

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Supremechow, Austinnn, John Newsome, Raddish, Teddy, Mikey, Raze, Chipdail, Max Holland. 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I should hold the rank of Senior mod due to my experiences in other servers along with experience in this community. I've learned the way that the server operates better and have not been reported for admin abuse or anything else of the sort that was a valid report or at all. I also believe I should be placed at this rank as I can help the community out in a bigger picture. I also believe I should have this role as I have a lot of people's permission. I also believe I should get this rank as I have fixed or attempted to fix any problems that people have had with my lower sit count and I will continue to grow into getting more sits. This week I hit around 50-60 not to sure of the exact number. I also believe that I should hold this rank as I have been pretty active within the staff and the server being on almost every day that I have time. I also believe I should be given senior mod because I have helped other people in the staff team when I can and I also find the answer even if I don't know it for the player or the other staff member if there new. I see this as a few valid reasons for me to progress in the staff ranks on the Police RP server.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How I would handle someone that is mass RDMing and when I bring them to an admin sit all they do is curse at me. I would request a senior admin in the staff team to come to the sit if there is any on after I jail them and I would gag them until the higher ranking staff member shows up when they show up I'll explain to them that they are committing Mass RDM which according to the handbook is a 5-day ban I would ask them if after I do the warning they may handle the ban. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+support

This man is always active and knows how to handle his job.

He is very friendly and always does what he can to help and hang out with people when nothing is going on in the server.

Overall a great candidate for Senior Mod.

For Locus - Go buy SMG's somewhere else. I'm not tryna get arrested.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

+Support
Locus has worked for this rank by being active, kind towards others, and not breaking rules.

9 hours ago, Requis said:

+ Support

Fun Person to be around

active

mature

friendly

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+support

-active

-kind to everyone

-funny guy

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 2/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
Locus has worked for this rank by being active, kind towards others, and not breaking rules.

Would be a trustable Senior Mod

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 2/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support

Very active and always there to help out 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager