Inferno Squad HP buff +adding a weapon [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Rose Monroe

I would like to implement these HP buffs and changes for IF...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Job Name: Agent

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Increasing the HP from 300 to 500

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Job Name: Senior Agent

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Increasing the HP from 400 to 600

Job Name: Squad Lead

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Increasing the HP from 500 to 700

I also want to add the tfa_dt12 to the SL job, I don't know why they don't have because every other IF class has it. 

Job Name: Del, Hask, Iden (Command)

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: Increasing the HP from 600 to 800

I want to make these changes because I feel like the HP that IF has right now is too low for the role they provide. These HP boosts will make us equal to other Special Forces Battalions like DT and IC, This will help out IF a lot because this change would attract more players to the battalion. I have always felt that IF was just a tag along to DT in events whenever special forces are needed due our relative strength to them, but with this change IF could act more independently and expand more. Lastly IF's size have grown quite going from 1-2 IF a couple week ago to around 4-10 on the server at a time and I think IF deserves this change to be equal to IC and DT and have the same pull as them.

This was approved by NHC 

(P.S) IF doesn't have the increased job slots even though it says complete on the forums and it has been like a week.

IF CMDR | President of Kazakhstan | Iden Versio 

+Support
-Me & Rupert have worked on this for a-while, I believe that this would benefit the battalion, and make Inferno Squad equal to its Special Forces Counterparts, Inferno is 100% in a better place then it was 2-3 months ago. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Me & Rupert have worked on this for a-while, I believe that this would benefit the battalion, and make Inferno Squad equal to its Special Forces Counterparts, Inferno is 100% in a better place then it was 2-3 months ago. 

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

7 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

+Support

Without use of IQ/Purge Skill Point machine IF are easily killed.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

21 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

15 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

20 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png

• 3 weeks later...