Chimp's Ban Appeal

APE Chimpanzee

Steam Name: APE Chimpanzee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88912092

Ingame Name: Don't know

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: th3

Reason for Ban: Extended/Perma

Dispute: Honestly, don't remember when I was even banned but I'd like to attempt and reconnect with the community, and I find out I am banned. I am on ImperialRP currently as a DT MSGT, so I am not mingey whatsoever towards Gaminglight. Would like to be unbanned to explore new RP experiences within the Gaminglight Community

+/- Support
Don't know what you've been banned for mate but being perma banned means you must've done something really bad, especially if such a high ranking person has banned you. Gonna wait for other responses and maybe some evidence.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+/- Support

- You aren't mingy on Imperial-RP I can confirm, 
- However Ban Reason isn't listed so I can't +/- yet.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

Original ban was issued by chief and requested to be extended to perma, reason was exploiting, this was mid 2019 i doubt chief will remember anything about it 

Yes this is 100% correct I do not remember a thing. 

Although I am unaware of the exploit that you were using as it was such a long time ago. 

I'd be fine with you coming back from what other people have said and that you are ranking up on Imperial RP.

But, if you are caught exploting/abusing bugs/glitches I wont be afraid to get Jmt+ to ban you for it again. 

1 hour ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Also, HOW DARE YOU

PERISH!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Yes this is 100% correct I do not remember a thing. 

Although I am unaware of the exploit that you were using as it was such a long time ago. 

I'd be fine with you coming back from what other people have said and that you are ranking up on Imperial RP.

But, if you are caught exploting/abusing bugs/glitches I wont be afraid to get Jmt+ to ban you for it again. 

Also, HOW DARE YOU

PERISH!

Uhh I know I am not meant to reply to my post, but I have never exploited nor do I know how to exploit

10 hours ago, APE Chimpanzee said:

Uhh I know I am not meant to reply to my post, but I have never exploited nor do I know how to exploit

Exploiting can be as simple as sitting down on somebody then breaking your model 

also you can reply to ban appeals just not usually staff applications 

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

12 hours ago, APE Chimpanzee said:

I don't know what you mean. I didn't tell you not to reply to your post. I was just messing around with Kingdoms_3 because he pinged me with massive letters. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||