Katie's 501st Vice Commander Application

SilentCall_01

501st Vice Commander?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Katie become a 501st Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st ARCL HVY MAJ Katie 6492

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

With 501st getting a new Commander, a new Vice Commander slot is open. I want to become a Vice Commander of 501st because with me having online school I can be extremely active for those who may have questions about something or another battalion has an issue with 501st that needs to be addressed. Having two Vice commanders is always a good thing to have for starters when one Vice Commander isn’t available it’s good to have a back-up especially when handling a problem where there might be two different stories. As an Officer but also myself I don’t tolerate excessive minge or overall stupidity from anyone whether it’s a 501st trooper or someone from another battalion. I have a good understanding of how the Command team works, but that doesn’t mean I know everything, it leaves space to learn more. Vice Commander should lead, guide, and overall be a good role model for the Officers and the Battalion to look up to. As the ARCL I feel that I have what It takes to lead or guide the battalion in the right direction.      

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 weeks/570+ hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to connect the dots between other battalions and the battalion itself, making sure that no one has problems with each other or other battalions that could ruin the communication between Officers, NCO’s or even enlisted, that also includes not ruining the communication between other battalions. Vice Commander’s should stay on top of updating roster, keeping up to date with Sub-battalions to see if they need some changes done, looking for new candidates for the somewhat new medal system that has been brought into the 501st, training new Officers, and communicating with the Commander of issues that have been brought up or bold choices that need to be made.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

One main reason is with how much I play on the server and 501st in general that also means I deal with some minor or major problems brought up within 501st from a singular trooper, a group of people, or another battalion, which shows I can handle a situation appropriately. From my understanding I seem to be liked by 501st which leaves no drama between 501st and myself, making it easier to communicate with the battalion and Officers to have someone to come to about a problem or suggestion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day, and all day on weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warning’s across all of Gaming light.

• Like 2

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

• Manager

-Support

You just got promoted again back to MAJ after breaking rules.

You need to wait longer as a MAJ

I also don't think you're currently ready for VCMDR

• Dislike 3

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support
Katie is an incredible member of the 501st, and has proven time and time again that she is willing to go above and beyond for the 501st, she embodies all of the qualities required for a Vice Commander. Katie is not only effective in leading her troops, but is exceedingly amazing at it, knowing when to to be lenient, and when to be firm. This duality allows for Katie to maintain a friendly relationship with the rest of the 501st while also commanding the respect that is required to command troopers. Being relatable to lower ranking troops is highly important, as the enlisted and NCOs will not feel alienated from their VC. Katie has never minged, nor has any warnings throughout her weeks on the server, and is an extraordinary example of not only the 501st but Gaming Light as a whole, I hardly think one demotion should factor into the decision when Katie has proven her dedication and resilience for almost a month on the server. In the end, Katie is a perfect pick for Vice Commander, and you would be a fool to let her talent and potential go to waste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former Shock CSM
Reserve ST SSGT

Maintenance Gremlin

1 hour ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Recently became MAJ after being demoted

- Needs more time as an officer

- Not very mature at all

No offense, but I just personally think you are not ready for that position.

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

1 hour ago, Snow Meister [Commissions Ope said:

+Support
Katie is an incredible member of the 501st, and has proven time and time again that she is willing to go above and beyond for the 501st, she embodies all of the qualities required for a Vice Commander. Katie is not only effective in leading her troops, but is exceedingly amazing at it, knowing when to to be lenient, and when to be firm. This duality allows for Katie to maintain a friendly relationship with the rest of the 501st while also commanding the respect that is required to command troopers. Being relatable to lower ranking troops is highly important, as the enlisted and NCOs will not feel alienated from their VC. Katie has never minged, nor has any warnings throughout her weeks on the server, and is an extraordinary example of not only the 501st but Gaming Light as a whole, I hardly think one demotion should factor into the decision when Katie has proven her dedication and resilience for almost a month on the server. In the end, Katie is a perfect pick for Vice Commander, and you would be a fool to let her talent and potential go to waste.

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

12 hours ago, Snow Meister [Commissions Ope said:

+Support

spacer.png

You down bad bro, im here if you want to talk. 

• Gaminglight Love 2

Ex. Inferno Squad Squadron Leader[Retired], Old 501st.[Retired], Clone Thexan.

Alright from my Point of view -Support Because You got demoted back to Captain and got promoted again thats just a sign that you need a bit more time. But I do believe that you can get this position in the future but just give it a bit more time

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

A big fucking +SUPPORT right here.

Few of the people commenting on Katie’s application are in the 501st, nor do they interact with her on a day-to-day, minute-to-minute basis. Her recent demotion was a heavy handed and completely unnecessary overreach, and by all rights she should be LTCOL right now. Katie displays leadership qualities on a daily basis and is better suited for the role of VCMDR than some CMDRs of other units.

Katie is mature beyond her years, acts as a strong ambassador for her unit, has thick skin even in the face of frequent sexual harassment, and most importantly always puts the 501st before herself.

Good luck Katie, you deserve this.

Edited by M A N D O
  • Like 3

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 2/1/2021 at 2:44 AM, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Not very mature at all

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

+support
-Has improved ever since she got major again
-Has Improved Her Maturity Ten Fold
-active
-Respectful

Good Luck Though 🙂 

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support
+Very active

+Model member of the 501st

+Very good officer, the demotion was unnecessary
The position of VCMDR of 501st is the perfect spot for Katie. She deserves it and is very fit for the position. As someone who works with her every day, I see nothing wrong with her getting the rank of VCMDR.

Good luck Katie you deserve VCMDR 100%

-501st MSG Ugs

Edited by Dragonrage661
  • Like 2

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+support

Very active 

Understands how to deal with two people butting heads 

Respected in the 501st

She brought ARC back from the dead

-501st HVYAL 2LT Nebel

• Like 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+Support

Katie you are very active and all of 501st loves you. The demotion was completely unnecessary and you didn't deserve it, most of the people giving you -support  aren't even in the 501st and never get to interact with you like we do. I think you would do a great job as VCMDR and you deserve it

- 501st HVY SFC Polarity

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 2/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, Bobby Shmurda Thexan said:

spacer.png

You down bad bro, im here if you want to talk. 

Sheesh! 

• Laughing 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/1/2021 at 1:44 AM, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Not very mature at all

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 2/2/2021 at 12:46 AM, M A N D O said:

A big fucking +SUPPORT right here.

Few of the people commenting on Katie’s application are in the 501st, nor do they interact with her on a day-to-day, minute-to-minute basis. Her recent demotion was a heavy handed and completely unnecessary overreach, and by all rights she should be LTCOL right now. Katie displays leadership qualities on a daily basis and is better suited for the role of VCMDR than some CMDRs of other units.

Katie is mature beyond her years, acts as a strong ambassador for her unit, has thick skin even in the face of frequent sexual harassment, and most importantly always puts the 501st before herself.

Good luck Katie, you deserve this.

+Support 

You have proven countless times that you are very dedicated to the server and the 501st battalion, as far as I've seen you have done a lot of good things for the 501st and help keep it under control. You have messed up in the past but that should not define you and your application results, the fact that some people are using that as a reason is ridiculous. You have a massive support from me. Good luck! 

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

22 minutes ago, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support 

You have proven countless times that you are very dedicated to the server and the 501st battalion, as far as I've seen you have done a lot of good things for the 501st and help keep it under control. You have messed up in the past but that should not define you and your application results, the fact that some people are using that as a reason is ridiculous. You have a massive support from me. Good luck! 

Here goes another massive +Support.

Since you trained me oh so long ago for the 501st, you have proven yourself not only a great leader in the battalion, but also have been one of the faces of the 501st in many newer and even older players on the server. I think you of all people in the 501st deserve this position because of the amount of time you put into helping both the battalion and the people around you.

It ain't very much, but it is what I have to say.

My name is Edgy, and I approve this application.

P.S. I think that the recent demotion is something that should be looked over when it comes to this application, the incident that caused the demotion was out of her control, and was the fault of someone other than the applicant.

Edited by EdgyDabz

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

+Support

I am so lost currently with the -Supports. I am so bewildered and confused and shows me how gullible a lot of the members are, the Demotion was unjust and the person who demoted her for the incident even said they regretted it and it was harsh for them to demote her, if you guys did a little more background checking then maybe you would realise that it was an accident, even though some of you aren't any better...

+Support all the way, She is always active, getting ARC back onto its boots. As many people have stated in 501st(Our battalion that we work with) Katie is very supportive and a very good officer. She basically meets every standard for the role. Just because of one CC incident doesn't mean it affects her actual command skills.

I would say more but it's 9AM and I haven't even slept.

-1SG Pisces

Edited by Mr.E
Forgot to put RP name

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"