Hammy admin report- Denied

Prada

Your In-Game Name: Prada

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572148835

Staff member's In-Game Name: Hammy

What did they do? Called a staff sit to get revived, I was training for fto and hrt and my cadet was waiting for over a hour for me to get in game. I asked for a reset because the call ems button was glitched and I waited for over 10 mins. Ems then revived me then hammy took the sit I said 2 times close the sit it’s fine never mind. He said why did you call a sit I said to be revived he then told me not to waste staffs time. He phys  gunned me in the air for 8 minutes not let me move telling me not to waste staff I was on the phone with raze he tp to me then said let him go hammy wouldn’t let me go, raze said to change jobs go back to training hammy said he would warn me but raze said it’s not a valid warn let him go. It was my sit I wanted to close it. He ignored staff members who is higher up then him.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/CCWcRls

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A strike or be talked with he is very negative towards anything I do 

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

@RAZE..maybe your side to

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

I am not going to plus or minus support on this one because I was part of the situation. 
From my point of view I join a discord call that Prada was in and I was on staff at that point in time. Once Joined Prada said can you come to me I Made a sit and no one is taking it. Then hammy got on and took the sit because I was already in a sit. The sit was simply because Prada could not respawn and he called ems and he was waiting for 10 minutes. Once I went to hammy Prada was frozen and I asked why is he frozen hammy then said he wants to jump off of the building. I then asked Prada what is the problem he explained and I then had hammy unfreeze him. Prada then said this sit is finished can you please let me down.(remember this sit is Prada’s sit) hammy then told Prada no this sit is not over and was telling Prada that he was wasting staffs time. I then told hammy it seems that this sit was dealt with just set him down. Prada closes the sit and jumped of the fbi building to train someone for FBI. I then brought Prada back up to the roof and told him let the staff member put you down. I returned him and hammy said I am going to warn him for running from a sit. I said no need for that he closed the sit and I told him not to warn him because I brought Prada back up to the roof and told him to not do that again. Hammy then said I am warning. Then open the warn menu and warned him. 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

This is the link to the false warn appeal, a lot of what people are saying could apply to both here.  All I’m going to say is that this seemed like an exaggerated reaction to an issue that resolved itself on staffs part, although I don’t know what kind of punishment if any Hammy should receive.  

So this is what happened word for word. 
So there was a Sit from Prada having other in all the options, so i took it. I first went to him where he was at FBI running around crazy and i was trying to get his attention but he was ignoring me so a physgun him on the FBI Base. Straight off the bat before I can start talking, he started to say "What the hell, what are you doing put me down" and repeated this many times without stating that he was dead and needed reviving. 

At that moment, I was trying to tell him that next time don't call staff for reviving your self.  But he was continuing to interrupt me  and wont let me speak, as well trying to jump off the building so i held him with my physgun. After a min or two, he stayed silent and ping or called Raze. When Raze came, he then explained what happened, then immediately  changed jobs to leave the shit after telling him multiple time to let me speak to explain to him not what to do next time.   

So I warned him for Evading a Sit

10 hours ago, RAZE.. said:

Prada closes the sit and jumped of the fbi building to train someone for FBI.

I also spoke to Raze, and said this was incorrect and it was a mistake from his side. 

Prada changed jobs but did not close the sit

Edited by Hammy
  • Like 1

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

So when I got dragged up the sit I repeated myself 3 times close the sit I just needed to be revived it was a reset I wanted to do my trainings. Told him 3 times he said don’t waste staffs time you can’t call you have to wait but I waited for 10 minutes. Raze tped to me I said raze I’m going to change jobs I’d he doesn’t let me close my own sit, he has me frozen for 10 minutes Hammy said he would warn me but raze said it’s not a warnabale offence. Changed jobs he warned me. Raze literally said do not warn him, he ignored him don’t have video evidence but raze witness it and said not to warn me , because I wanted to continue my training they waited over a hour to be trained from me. No video evidence like I said but hanky is very bias towards me and raze said you can’t warn him for closing the sit right away. Raze spoke in the comments above his side. @Eternity

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

• Head Admin

-Support

I recall Prada saying that his video corrupted while I was taking to him about this in a sure a few nights back, which is that's still the case, it'd be helpful if someone else who does have video could share it. If that's not the case, I would say that word of mouth would be fine for something such as a false warn appeal, but isn't enough on it's own for a staff report.

While I do think you are being honest with your story Prada, I don't think anything such as a strike would come of this and at most a talk with SMT if anything at all..

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I recall Prada saying that his video corrupted while I was taking to him about this in a sure a few nights back, which is that's still the case, it'd be helpful if someone else who does have video could share it. If that's not the case, I would say that word of mouth would be fine for something such as a false warn appeal, but isn't enough on it's own for a staff report.

While I do think you are being honest with your story Prada, I don't think anything such as a strike would come of this and at most a talk with SMT if anything at all..

I agree with Will after the evidence was given. 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

+\- due to these reasons and the reasons above

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

3 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

4 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

12 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General