Mar - False Warn Report- Denied

benyji

1. Questions: N/A

2. Your In-game: Benyji (Lil Benyji, FBI SSA Benyji KGB18, FBI HRT Benyji NY1)

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157011424

4. The admin's name in-game: Mar

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

6. What warning did you receive: RDM

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/e525c7a03a94fd27d2fc2088ce7207c1

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

I was warned for RDM based on an Admin replay of the situation, Mar claimed I was making contradictory statements when I tried to do nothing but tell the truth, PvPSavage the reporting player took a nasty guilty tone with me since the start, I tried to stay professional until I quickly realized this was a one sided sit. I apologized for shooting at them for calling 911, I didnt realize I couldnt shoot people when they called 911 but PvPSavage was quick to say "If you break the rules then you get a punishment", as if I purposely killed him and his friend knowing I was breaking the rules. I did not receive any sort of verbal warning previously about this and just got a RDM warning which makes my entire account look bad and will effect future sits. All Mar would bring up is this replay showing that I purposely killed PvPSavage when I was trying to kill Mike (my friend) for calling 911. I tried offering PvPSavage millions in compensation or whatever he wanted to gain from this and he said to Mar he would like to see me warned for this offense, I did not purposley and willingly break the rules and I do not appriciate the tone this community member was making with me when I was trying to reason with them. I wouldve understood if the Admin wanted me to give him his weapon back or pay for car damages but he said no I was getting a warning. This entire situation was a terrible expierence on my end, I've been having nothing but good times on gaminglight and though many complain about the staff team I always respected their decisions, however on this occurance this made me feel really bad as a player and bad as a community member. Other players were quick to tell me to make this false report which is what I am doing, it just really sucks such a small situation had to be brought to a RDM warning when I didnt purposley break any rules, I understand its just a warning but I was trying so hard to not get a single warning on my account and to get one that wasnt even my own fault (it was a mistake) really sucks. 

9. Any extra information:

The RP situation revolved around myself paying $1,000,000 in-game currency to a hitman to recover a religious leader, the kidnapee was brought to mansion for me and I paid the hitman $1,000,000, the hit man (or PvPSavage) called 911 to report the kidnap after taking my money. (This is acceptable and I'm not mad about this), I shoot at the hitman Mike Muhammad (Who is my friend) and PVP Savage goes to pick him up and gets out of the car with an LMG and begins to shoot at me (Apparently doesnt hit me), I shoot PVP savage dead and continue the RP with Mike. The sit is then created, afterwards Mike was totally fine and my vibe to continue the RP was ruined and I just got myself put into a police cruiser because I didn't feel like rping that out anymore, my entire gameplay experience for today has been ruined over this warn because I have been trying so hard to not get one single warn my entire time on gaminglight through following the rules.

• Like 2

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

-Support
What I am getting from this is that you said your self you did RDM him, but you wanted to bribe your way out of a warn.
(Not gonna be final until I get Mar's side though)

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Basically When I had started this sit out and all the way threw I had taken no sides I was simply just viewing the way this was going out during the sit you had told me two different stories of this situation. When I went to check logs all damage that was dealt was by one and viewing it more you had shot pvpsavage when he was in a truck trying to drive off from my view then he continued to jump out the truck in with then you finally killed him. Way before this I had another sit of a RDM on you and warned you verbally on it saying watch with how you do stuff. I did not say exactly that but in terms of it but you where warned verbally for it. When I was finalizing it up you started to plead with me saying can I just pay him off so I don't get warned and even saying can I get jailed in stead of a warn with in meaning you new that you had RDM someone and you were trying not to get warned I feel that my Warn was a non false warn and that you had RDM someone.

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

-Support 
Valid warn from what Mar said 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Please stop arguing about it. It will not make anything better to do so.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

4 hours ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
What I am getting from this is that you said your self you did RDM him, but you wanted to bribe your way out of a warn.
(Not gonna be final until I get Mar's side though)

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

- support 

if im being honest this has only made you look worse than just warn does. 

the warn wasn't even gonna make you look at all bad. we all make mistakes and what not. even the Deputy commissioner has a warn he is even holding a part for it because we all make mistakes. 

Mar did his job and he did it right. thats not corrupt at all 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

12 hours ago, benyji (twitch.tv/akclpvp) said:

I will accept the warn, Still don't spread lies I did not bribe you at all. I asked you what you wanted as an outcome of my mistake and you said you wanted a warn on my account period, instead we could have just left it at me repaying you for lost items or car damage I wasn't trying to get out of the warn but we didn't need to take it to that level imo.

You got warned you made the appeal he said his side of the story you said yours let it go and let smt decide. 
-support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• Head Admin

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep responses on any player reports/ warn appeals/ ban requests to + or - supports with reasons to go along with them.

As a reminder, argumentative behavior is not allowed on these types of posts and we urge users to use forum messages or other platforms to resolve a dispute with another user.

Further arguments will be hidden and will result in the post being locked for SMT review and possible forum warnings being issued.

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 1/28/2021 at 3:33 PM, Mag1c said:

-Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor