False warn from Raddish- Denied

Marshal_Arts

Your In-game: Vergil 

Your SteamID:76561198234997984

The admin's name in-game: Alex Raddish

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Dont know

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):20210126153030_1.thumb.jpg.ccb4a6b42b1eab006c8796def10a0546.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false:

Raddish agreed it was a RDM even though I killed Ronin in RP. Ronin has been following me trying to report my location to gov, which I proceeded to kill him for. When I saw EMS drive by I figure they were going to revive him, so i came outside and he was calling 911 again. 

This situation makes it seem like there's no point in even playing murderer if anyone can just follow you to call the cops to your location then cry RDM when they got shot for it. And since EMS was on, he could call again without fear or getting an NLR warn. 

If this is a setting a precedent for how easy it is to catch murderers if you play this way, then there's no point aside from getting a free kill without warn then getting killed/sent to jail with no room for roleplay such as being a serial killer or whatever. 

Any extra information: Edit because people were misunderstanding my wording. 

Edited by Marshal_Arts

To begin you literally just admitted it was RDM. Also you never killed him "out of RP".

But to the point, you killed the Vice President in the open, Ronin saw you and followed you to your base. He never entered your base and you never warned him to back up. You then shot him without adverting anything which is RDM plain and simple. EMS then revived him and he called 911, you were inside your base which is made of thick brick walls and you "heard him call 911" and you ran out and killed him again. 

Edited by Alex Raddish
missed something

How did I admit to RDM? I said you agreed it was RDM. Also >shot him without adverting anything which is RDM plain and simple- Incorrect, there are plenty situations where you can shoot people without having to advert anything, such as gov raiding, crims shooting back at a raid, gov shooting at people who are shooting at others. etc. Also the report clearly states that while I heard him get revived, i also saw EMS drive by the front of my base. 

8 minutes ago, Marshal_Arts said:

How did I admit to RDM? I said you agreed it was RDM. Also >shot him without adverting anything which is RDM plain and simple- Incorrect, there are plenty situations where you can shoot people without having to advert anything, such as gov raiding, crims shooting back at a raid, gov shooting at people who are shooting at others. etc. Also the report clearly states that while I heard him get revived, i also saw EMS drive by the front of my base. 

How can you kill somebody out of RP unless they agree or it's a reset? You don't just kill somebody for no reason and claim it was "out of RP". I never said you need to advert to kill people in this situation he did nothing that warranted you killing him without an advert. You shot him for no reason outside your base without adverting anything, he never shot you or anything. There is no way you would've been able to know he was calling 911. You were inside your base behind brick walls.

Edited by Alex Raddish
missed something

What you might be saying about the murderer job is debatable but what isn't is that you broke a rule.
Make a suggestion on the forums, don't RDM someone. 
-support

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-Support 

Told us you RDMed

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Told us you RDMed

Didnt tell anyone I RDMed. When I wrote "agreed was RDM" I was talking about raddish. I explained that already. 

What you might be saying about the murderer job is debatable but what isn't is that you broke a rule.

The point of this post is to debate that I broke a rule, which I believe I didn't/ at least don't deserve a warn for. I dont agree that it was clear cut which is why I made an appeal post. RDM is random, and what I did wasn't random, as it was in RP. 

Also its called roleplay their job is for murdering people but they can still call 911 on you.

yeah obviously they can still call 911 on a visible murder. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't be able to follow a murderer all the way to their base to alert the authorities of the location of their base, then get the murderer warned for RDM when you get shot for doing so. 

Edited by Marshal_Arts

-Support

Regardless of what Ronin was doing, he wasn't breaking any rules. Unless you adverted for him to back away every individual time you killed him, then it is RDM.

Also, I believe its very unrealisitic to be going off of the noise it gives off when you call 911 as you wouldnt normally be able to hear that.

- Support

-If you murdered him, an advert is needed. Which according to Raddish you didn't.

-Ronin did nothing against you to warrant killing him straight up

-I would suggest you don't respond to almost every post and argue, that's how a post gets locked

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

11 hours ago, Nao said:

-support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, Phil said:

-support

Reasons above

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, Nao said:

-support

Also you told us it was RDM

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor