Include the donation weapons damage stats on the store page. - Denied

Bread

What are you suggesting? - Include the donation weapons damage stats and update them if they're nerfed/buffed on the store page. For melee weapons, include the multiple types of damages. (Knife backstab, throwing knife damages from throwing and holding, holding left click with the baseball bat ect.)

How would this change better the server? - Quality of life.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone donating.

Falcon 2: 35-60 damage/hit depending on where you hit
Falcon 2 Ammo: 7+1 Round Pistol

B3 Wingman: 44-77 damage/hit depending on where you hit
B3 Wingman Ammo: 8-Round revolver

Hammond P2011: 27-50 damage/hit depending on where you hit
Hammond P2011 Ammo: 12+1 Round Pistol

RE-45 Autopistol: 18-35 damage/hit depending on where you hit
RE-45 Autopistol Ammo: 20+1 Round Automatic Pistol

Silverballer: 35-69 damage/hit depending on where you hit
Silverballer Ammo: 7+1 Round Pistol

All CS:GO Knives Damage: 50 front-hit | 90 backstab

Hatchet Left-Click: 60 Damage
Hatchet Left-Click Headshot: 120 Damage
Hatchet Hold Left-Click: 100 Damage
Hatchet Hold Left-Click Headshot: 200 Damage
Hatchet Right-Click: 25 Damage

Hammer Left-Click: 60 Damage
Hammer Left-Click Headshot: 120 Damage
Hammer Hold Left-Click: 100 Damage
Hammer Hold Left-Click Headshot: 200 Damage
Hammer Right-Click: 25 Damage

Bat Left-Click: 120 Damage
Bat Left-Click Headshot: 240 Damage
Bat Hold Left-Click: 120 Damage
Bat Hold Left-Click Headshot: 240 Damage
Bat Right-Click: 26 Damage

Trench Melee: 35 damage/Hit
Trench Throw: 40 damage/Hit

Dive Melee: 35 damage/Hit
Dive Throw: 40 damage/Hit

Shank Melee: 35 damage/Hit
Shank Throw: 40 damage/Hit

Riot Shield: Blocks all front-forward incoming damage

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

+Support

Yea, this is definitely something I wish I had as I'm one of many who has a sh*t-ton of melee and ranged donor weapons, and a lot of them, despite being more expensive, suck worse than cheaper ones. Wish I knew which ones.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support

Yea, this is definitely something I wish I had as I'm one of many who has a sh*t-ton of melee and ranged donor weapons, and a lot of them, despite being more expensive, suck worse than cheaper ones. Wish I knew which ones.

I wish I knew the damage ahead of time (Not like it would change what I got since I got a lot if weapons)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

I see literally no down-side to this suggestion.

Its always nice to know all the info on things you're considering buying.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

8 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support 

I still don't know the damage that the trench knife does

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Sales for donation weapons be like 0_0 

season 8 episode 21 GIF 

Look it be nice to know if a weapons damage is good or bad, but I dont know, it could effect how new users make purchases and if that be the case could effect the profit/income made from donation weapons. 
I mean its not good advertisement if your show casing how shit a weapon is... 

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

So transparency bad? If any of the weapons are absolute garbage, then buff them to perform better. Hit registration can't really be determined so I'm not really sure that would be listed. Most of the weapons are decent for what they are, although I think the throwing knives need a buff in my opinion. 

None of the weapons are bad per say, but when weapons like the silverballer comes out, it would be nice to know the stats before you purchase them, instead of no description. All of the knives (except for the throwing knives) do the same damage, the 5 pistols listed are all decent (primarily for D-Class), and the three melee weapons all scale up in price with the damage. As long as the price matches the damage/looks, it wouldn't affect much in a negative way.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

+support

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 1/21/2021 at 1:32 AM, Squash said:

+Support

i will give squash rep on this post

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:57 PM, Gunther said:

+Support

^^^
Couldn't agree more

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

On 1/21/2021 at 1:32 AM, Squash said:

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||