Blizzard | Staff Report

Azir

1. Your In-game: Azir

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526851212

3. The admin's name in-game: Blizzard 

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]MyBroFrosty STEAM_0:0:125360410

5. What did the admin do:

Recently Blizzard has been hopping on Staff & either forcing people to do sits Off-Duty Which is breaking the Staff Handbook & Picking out people to take sits, When the staff member himself fails to consider the situation of other Staff at the current time, or just reluctant to take sits himself. and makes other people do it, when he is fully capable of taking it himself. (Evidence provided)

Now I understand the responsibility of being a staff member, & I do staff, but when I'm in middle of landing, So I can go AFK, I don't expect to be forcefully pulled into a staff sit, and  take that staff sit off duty. I constantly follow the Staff Handbook, and never violate it, but when I'm forced to violate it but a superior in staff. I don't take that kindly. Blizzard has constantly been doing this, and is just completely inconsiderate of other staff members situation.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/761830985453010944/799741112104386580/blizzard2.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/761830985453010944/799741097390768168/blizzard.jpg
https://medal.tv/clips/41447184/hAN97vdnLkJf
(In this clip I am clearly rerouting to the SHB, and going to run into a corner where I can AFK) but I am pulled off duty so I can forcefully take a sit against my will.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

SMTs Decision 

8. Any extra information:

Edited by Azir

+Support 
This is simply breaking the handbook as seen in the medal clip the offender forced a lower ranking staff to do a sit off duty instead of doing it himself, this is simply unacceptable and seems like a power trip to me.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

• Manager
Just now, RJ_ said:

+Support 
This is simply breaking the handbook as seen in the medal clip the offender forced a lower ranking staff to do a sit off duty instead of doing it himself, this is simply unacceptable and seems like a power trip to me.

Yeah, you got on duty so why couldn't you do the sit?

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

7 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

+Support 

- Seems unprofessional to not just take the sit himself.
- Dragging other players away from their duties as a command is disrespectful to the player and his rank.

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

And the guy just got senior admin :sadge:

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, RJ_ said:

+Support 

Blizzard you know better man, come on.

+support

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

I was told when trained by SMT for Senior Admin that I would be in charge of making sure that staff are taking the tickets that are being put up.  The reason I specifically did not take the ticket myself is that I was ordered by SMT that I am not to take tickets myself. I only call for staff when tickets are up for unreasonable amount of time. In the medal clip the ticket was up for 7 minutes and no one took it. In the clip I returned Azir because Pigeon ended up taking it. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

1 minute ago, Blizzard said:

I was told when trained by SMT for Senior Admin that I would be in charge of making sure that staff are taking the tickets that are being put up.  The reason I specifically did not take the ticket myself is that I was ordered by SMT that I am not to take tickets myself. I only call for staff when tickets are up for unreasonable amount of time. In the medal clip the ticket was up for 7 minutes and no one took it. In the clip I returned Azir because Pigeon ended up taking it. 

I mean.... If SMT said it was his job to do so I don't think we can do much about it.

-Support

2 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support 

Former Trial Senior Guard

7 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

I mean.... If SMT said it was his job to do so I don't think we can do much about it.

-Support

Even so, you should ask someone before you drag them, Blizzard didn't that's the point. Forcing a player, especially a command member to do something while they are off duty isn't something a senior admin should be doing in my opinion, for all you know someone may be in the middle of doing something important and bringing them to deal with something you can easily deal with your self isn't right, even if SMT recommends that you shouldn't take it. Making sure staff are taking tickets doesn't directly forcing them to do it, especially when another staff member has already taken it. I obviously dont speak for SMT or the admin rules, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

8 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support 

I would agree 

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

13 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

Accepted

Seems like there was a clear misunderstanding within the training session upon receiving the rank of Senior Admin with a couple of Head Admins training him, will be spoken to accordingly. As the rank of Senior Admin he has the power to ask staff to deal with sits but cannot force someone to do a sit, Senior Admins should still be taking sits but not as often as the ranks lower then him

hotshot manager.png