You think Delta Squad should get more armor?

KitKat

See, the reasoning on why I'd like to this occur, is because Delta Squad is arguably the most Elite tactical unit in the Law Enforcement agency. Not only that, if you buff Delta Squad, you can also develop another default job, in which specializes in terminating tactical units or any other enhanced law enforcement officer.You Got This Maya Rudolph GIF by NBC

Uhh 

I dont know the Armour precents in DS but its most Likely the same as other TAC departments and no one tac department is more elite than each other 

Each one has its own cool factor but besides that each one is about the same 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 1/15/2021 at 3:23 AM, KitKat said:

See, the reasoning on why I'd like to this occur, is because Delta Squad is arguably the most Elite tactical unit in the Law Enforcement agency. Not only that, if you buff Delta Squad, you can also develop another default job, in which specializes in terminating tactical units or any other enhanced law enforcement officer.You Got This Maya Rudolph GIF by NBC

Ummm can u care to EXPLAIN to me why u even posting this SH!T here in the first place????

1. Ideally u shouldn’t post random stuff in a departments forum section unless it’s Essential regarding the department etc

2. For this sort of thing to even happen is that MYSELF as the Department HEAD would make a update DOCUMENT and submit it and give it to SMT etc I don’t need likes of yourself to post this kinda thing on my forums post thanks! 👍 

Edited by Ecott
During a word spelling error

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 1/15/2021 at 3:23 AM, KitKat said:

Not only that, if you buff Delta Squad, you can also develop another default job, in which specializes in terminating tactical units or any other enhanced law enforcement officer.

The problem is apart from it being another job that wouldn't be needed is you could do that with any department and you haven't given a proper reason as to why even if this had a chance of happening why DS should get the job and not any other job.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

13 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

huge + support or i might be biased cuz im in DS but i dont know maybe a - cuz its exsessive

What are even the Armour amount for DS? 

And like ecott said this is really something you should bring to a command member so that DEPARTMENT HC can decided if thats needed or not 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

10 hours ago, Ruben On The Radio said:

its around 220 or something. we can easily 1v2 negevs with our equipment. so upgrading the armor is exsessive

the max is 255 anyway ( i think... because thats the max for ULX) 

SCO19 CTSFO(breacher) gets around 235 i think with SFO and TRO geting 210

• Zerg locked this topic