Zack Corbins/Gaming Milfs ApplicationAccepted

Your Gaming Milf

In-Game Name: Zack Corbin

SteamID STEAM_0:1:188305284

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum 

What is your RP Rank?: 63

What is your timezone?: Pacific

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  Not yet But willing to learn!

How Active are you? (1/10): 8.5

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I will not lie. I would be new to being an event staff. this is the first server I've seen event staff in all honesty. However! I will also say that I appreciate this server alot! It's a very fun community to be apart of. the people in this community are not toxic and everyone is for the most part very friendly. I wish to add on to that experience help grow this community and make events where many can enjoy what's happening! What I can bring to the table is good amount of knowledge about SCP's. I have multiple Idea's for events of possible "new" SCPS showing up for a limited amount of time. or bring some SCP's that could cause problems with other SCPS I.E Bring in 073 into the facility and upon 076 hearing of this a mass containment breach. for a limited amount of time. all I'd honestly be asking for is a chance!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): my first and main Idea comes from 173's Lore of how there is multiple 173's, & so to show some love to the SCP that got many into the community I'd host an event where multiple new 173's have been spawned in potentially from the 173 contained (details to be ironed out)  from there just let the 173's run while WHILE  GenSEC and MTF attempt to REcontain all 173's

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Honestly if I had to think of my favorite SCP no biases it be two. Abel & Cain. I prefer 073 way more then I do 076 but there both near equal.  I like the backstories and I like how they are both polar opposites from each other. Cain being so passive and Abel being the polar opposite. I just find cain to be just a lovely thing docile helpful and could easily be of use to any foundation honestly.

Edited by Your Gaming Milf

20 hours ago, Your Gaming Milf said:

What is your ULX Rank?: honestly no clue what ULX is

The ULX rank is the rank you have on the tab menu, e.g Platinum, bronze, gold and all.

Anyway, +Support 

-The person is pretty new, yes, but the application seems pretty good

-The applicant has a lot of knowledge of the SCP world

-Pretty active

Due to this person being pretty new to the server, I think we should give it a chance. My support may change at any time.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

3 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

The ULX rank is the rank you have on the tab menu, e.g Platinum, bronze, gold and all.

Anyway, +Support 

-Pretty active

Due to this person being pretty new to the server, I think we should give it a chance. My support may change at any time.

- Support

Good application yes but I feel like you should spend more time in the server before being given the responsibility of an ET. But you seem like you have a lot of potential. Good luck in the future!

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 1/14/2021 at 6:29 PM, not Jay said:

-Support

-Quite new to the server

-Doesn't have much forum activity

-Don't really know who he is 

I believe he just needs a bit more experience on the server to be a great Event team member

Bro maybe change your name...

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support

• Seems a bit new

•  Not much forums activity

• Who are you?

I’d recommend spending some time getting used to the community and getting known cause right now I can’t really judge much about you cause i don’t know you

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

-support 

meager forum activity 

new

no current community reptation 

ET has a lot of powers more so than staff one could argue you need these things to get it as such. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/13/2021 at 5:03 PM, Rito said:

Anyway, +Support 

-Pretty active

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Anyway, +Support 

-Pretty active

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

-Support

-Quite new to the server

I believe he just needs a bit more experience on the server to be a great Event team member

7 hours ago, Dragin said:

-support 

meager forum activity 

new

no current community reptation 

ET has a lot of powers more so than staff one could argue you need these things to get it as such. 

• Like 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

-Quite new to the server

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

Anyway, +Support 

-Pretty active

Might as well give him a chance. There is a ET trial period for a reason.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support, is very good at RP in medical, the times I have seen him on he has encouraged RP

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Anyway, +Support 

-Pretty active

hi