Dano's O5 logistics App

Dano

In Game Name: Dano

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147818384

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Logistics (Maintenance Expert)

How many Warns do you have? 6

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 
I want to join the O5 staff team because I want to have the ability to do more RP since  recently I've taken a bigger liking to more serious RP, And I feel like that me being given the opportunity to join the O5 team will allow me to do more serious RP.
Also I think that with my current RP abilities I will be able to show that I am very well capable enough to take on this position and not waste my chance on it.
And because I've always been interested in being part of the O5 staff because it seems like a whole new RP experience in general.
And I know some people don't like me but I am asking you to give me a chance.

Why should we accept you: 
Some reasons on why you should accept me:

I've been in multiple RP designed branches such as research as a lead researcher and I am currently in maintenance as a Maintenance Expert and feel like that shows that I am very well capable enough to be able to fulfill the task of knowing how to RP successfully.
I feel like I also know how to be professional when needed.
Also I've been in scenarios with O5 staff that were in an active RP scenario so I have also had some up close experience with what kind of RP is going on and I am sure I can fulfill the task properly.
And because I've been in maintenance for some time now so I could bring some of that RP with me aswell.
I am also a very active player on the server so I can also get a lot of time in on the job.

So I hope you are willing to give me a chance on this position and thank you for reading my application!
                                                                         -Dano

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+Support

Other then your past mistakes. That it looks you’ve learned over. I believe your ready for this  position because I know it you’ll do well as long as you follow the rules and be careful with other branches

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

7 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+Support

Other then your past mistakes. That it looks you’ve learned over. I believe your ready for this  position because I know it you’ll do well as long as you follow the rules and be careful with other branches

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 1/10/2021 at 2:02 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+Support

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

On 1/10/2021 at 9:02 AM, Guinea Pig said:

+Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

+/- Support leaning to +

-Your command app didn't get accepted for needing to work with branch relations

~OL3

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

- OH3

-support
u are very toxic and I think you still need to mature. all experiences i have had with you were VERY negative.

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-Support 
 If you got your Command application denied because of application feedback which was mainly because of "branch relations" (Which was also quoted by the Security HOS).
What made you think that you would deserve this O5 staff position?

Edited by Big Boss Jamal

On 1/21/2021 at 6:35 PM, WARREN TALOS said:

- SUPPORT 

very toxic and minges on sf jobs while in rp and being a total bad vibe around me

To add onto minging on SF jobs when I hosted one of my first bigger events planned your first idea was to blow up something that people wanted to use then when I denied that you kidnapped a member of security to make him use it when there were plenty of D class available 

and your excuse for trying to BLOW UP THE EVENT was that I have my own rules witch you don’t really you still have to follow the event SCP guidelines 

And you got your OS app denied for branch relations

Edited by pixalgamer99

+support A very nice guy to hang around and honestly really active

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• Star locked this topic