• Yes
    • No

On 1/8/2021 at 9:01 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Sensible

-Always a good attitude

-Would make a great Colonel 

Good Luck Herrman!!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 1/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Helpful 
Great Guy 
Knows what to do 

Overall i Firmly think Herrman should be made Colonel as hes active mature responsible very helpful knows what hes doing when dealing with situations and hes just a great guy that gives a lot to PD and all the officers on with him I think he will make a Great Colonel as hes a really good Major Currently that does all his duties and never moans about anything 

GOOD LUCK HERRMAN

On 1/13/2021 at 10:36 PM, Ponik said:

Major + Support 
-A good command 
-Funny
-Very active

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+Support

Over my time of knowing Herrman, he has actively gotten people into the branch, even training people. He helped me learn how to PD 101, he also beat me with a stick if I got out of place.

But all the funny jokes aside, when he is on SCP:RP, he spreads good vibes and represents PoliceRP in a very great way. Painting it as a interesting server to try out,  he also let me ride in the banana cat.

Herrman has helped others while on the job, including me. 

Watches for mingy OFCs, he's active, Herrman overall has some of the best qualities you want in someone in the COL position.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

13 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Over my time of knowing Herrman, he has actively gotten people into the branch, even training people. He helped me learn how to PD 101, he also beat me with a stick if I got out of place.

But all the funny jokes aside, when he is on SCP:RP, he spreads good vibes and represents PoliceRP in a very great way. Painting it as a interesting server to try out,  he also let me ride in the banana cat.

Watches for mingy OFCs, he's active, Herrman overall has some of the best qualities you want in someone in the COL position.

I personally think that if anyone deserves Colonel, it'd be Herrman.

Not only does the provided statement accurately describe Herrman, but he also is such a fun character to have around in the department. He puts in so much time to the department, and is so committed to the position. I think he would be a great Colonel.

14 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Will locked this topic