Dogs Event Team appDenied

doglauncher

In-Game Name: Dog 

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:1:453284025

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?: Ci RnD PR/research SR

What is your timezone?: mountain

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No but i have helped some people create events like give them an idea.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warnings do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe you should allow me into the Event Team because I am active whenever I'm not doing homework or chores. I'm always playing on the server and having fun. I am responsible and do not minge. I am serious when someone starts to ruin the event and will take care of it so others will have a good experience with it. I am responsible and will listen to what the event team guidelines say and will not disobey them. I understand how much responsibility it takes when being part of the event team because you're the one that makes interesting experiences, and makes sure that they have a good time and not a bad time. I am creative and I think outside the box. When I am creating my ideas I aim to conclude all players and branches to my event. I am a good team player and I'm always willing to get on and help my teammates. And I am always good to do as much RP that I can.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): So it will start by announcing to go on d-class and to put event into their names as “Robot 00 name” (I will not allow 420 or 69) then I will model them and give them weapons that I am allowed to use. After the event participants are all ready and set up I will be the robot leader and we will calmly ask to go in the foundation and once they let us in we will patrol around inspecting things, then all of a sudden Anderson from “Anderson robotics” changes our objective and we start killing the foundation (no breaching scp’s) and then all robots are soon dead, and then all robot-Anderson robotics communications cut off and that's the end of the event.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite scp is SCP-3008 the infinite ikea. I find it interesting that once you enter SCP-3008 you can never leave and it goes on forever and a lot of people survive inside of it and hopefully kill the faceless workers.

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

-Just my question. Who are you? 

Personally I haven't got to meet you yet. Maybe a lot more people know you but I don't. So ill just leave it at a +/- Support and see how other people opinions go.

Edited by Not Ash

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

3 minutes ago, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

Personally I haven't got to meet you yet. Maybe a lot more people know you but I don't. So ill just leave it at a +/- Support and see how other people opinions go.

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

+Support

-Good App

-No Warns

-Creative based on test logs

-Hardworking

-Good to talk to

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

4 minutes ago, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+/- Support (I want to see others opinions before I make a final decision)

Honestly I think you need more time for a number of reasons. As I personally don't really know you or who you are as well as all test logs you ever done haven't been graded/couldn't be graded. I think you need to put more effort into your ideas instead of having a lot of ideas.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

47 minutes ago, Dr. Pills said:

Honestly I think you need more time for a number of reasons. As I personally don't really know you or who you are as well as all test logs you ever done haven't been graded/couldn't be graded. I think you need to put more effort into your ideas instead of having a lot of ideas.

The man is right

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

2 hours ago, Dr. Pills said:

hi

-Support

I simply do not think Dogs can be trusted with ET powers. As well as being quite new to the community.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/8/2021 at 8:27 AM, Dr. Pills said:

as for my input, i personally have not had prolonged interaction with you ingame. As other community member are putting a neutral, I will too remain neutral  until further one-sided input has been made

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 1/9/2021 at 2:21 AM, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

+Support

I do think Dog could make a fine addition to Event Team. He is someone who is not mingey plus all interactions I've had with him was good.

Only issue I see here is your event, sure it may be sorta fun for MTF, but what about other branches like Utility, Research or hell maybe even CI would be cut out of it.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 1/8/2021 at 8:21 AM, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

🙂

On 1/8/2021 at 8:21 AM, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 1/8/2021 at 11:25 AM, NeoID said:

+Support

-Good App

-No Warns

-Creative based on test logs

-Hardworking

-Good to talk to

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 1/8/2021 at 5:21 PM, Not Ash said:

+/-

-Seems like a good app

-Zero Warnings

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

• Good interactions with you in RnD

• Creative test ideas and logs

• Not very mingy

I think you could be trusted with ET however my only advice would be to spend a bit more time on the server and get more known on the server

Edited by The Apple

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png