This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Tyler John 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96519991

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over a month

What timezone are you in?: Eastern 

How many Warns do you have?: 6 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): For starters, I've been my current rank of Sergeant Major for some time now and during my time as a Supervisor I've been training cadets when needed along with taking OFC's out and showing them the ropes. I also make an effort to interact and give guidance  with the men I've been appointed to supervise as I believe a good relationship with the backbone of the PD is beneficial as I want my co-workers to be able to talk to me about anything or any problem they have so we can together come to a solution.  When I'm on duty I am mature, serious and out-going, I am not afraid to do the job that nobody else wants to do and don't mind going the extra mile.  Being a Sergeant I've had my fair share of responsibilities, however, I feel as though I am ready to be  entrusted with the accountability and responsibility that comes with being a member of command.  As a former Police Colonel and Super Admin I feel as though I have the necessary traits and mindset for a command position and if given the opportunity I can give you a command member who will treat everyone like they're the commissioner  himself and bring new ideas to the table.  

As you've heard I mention it frequently. if entrusted with a command position I will be putting  an emphasis on accountability and transparency and will be incorporating that as I already do with my job.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

+support

i haven’t been on much lately but I’ve seen you on and you’ve been training and teaching OFCs really well.

Former COL/SA apparently? Your content count would match up with it but I’m assuming that was from a really long time ago and fourms did a wonky so can’t find any records, would need someone else to confirm. If you were infact a COL it’s a major +support

mature

good role model

Overall, I’d love to see Tyler John part of the PD LC team.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

26 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

i haven’t been on much lately but I’ve seen you on and you’ve been training and teaching OFCs really well.

Former COL/SA apparently? Your content count would match up with it but I’m assuming that was from a really long time ago and fourms did a wonky so can’t find any records, would need someone else to confirm. If you were infact a COL it’s a major +support

mature

good role model

+/- Support 
+ Seems Mature 
- I Have only seen you on a bit on PD 
- I feel like i want to see you a bit more as a SM first before I can plus support 

Overall I dont think you should be Low Command Yet as i feel you could do with some more time to be a bit more active as SM and show your full ability at the SM rank but when ive saw you on you seem mature 

Good Luck 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

54 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Seems Mature 
- I feel like i want to see you a bit more as a SM first before I can plus support 

Overall I dont think you should be Low Command Yet as i feel you could do with some more time to be a bit more active as SM and show your full ability at the SM rank but when ive saw you on you seem mature 

Good Luck 

I agree with Cammy, I'd also like to see more of you before I can change this to a full blessed +support, perhaps its a timezone different.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

10 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

mature

good role model

12 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

mature

good role model

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

15 hours ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Seems Mature 

Good Luck 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+ Supoort 

Tyler john is an active and good member of the Rockford city Police department 

He is mature and always listens to orders 

Has former experience 

He is always training cadets. Even tho for a bit he had some roughness in his training he smoothed it out and produced amazing ofc's

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

19 hours ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Seems Mature 

Good Luck 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 1/6/2021 at 4:48 AM, jackyman21 said:

+support

mature

good role model

23 hours ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Seems Mature 

Good Luck 

On 1/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, jackyman21 said:

+support

mature

good role model

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 1/6/2021 at 12:22 AM, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
+ Seems Mature 

Good Luck 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

Very Active
Professional
Mature
Knowledgeable

Only concerning thing is that he has been applying to many departments recently. 

Hope you get it though just try to manage playtime in the best possible way!

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• Will locked this topic