Rank You are Applying For: COL

In-Game Name: John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Central

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Permission: Comm. Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I have been a member of the community for several years and have learned a whole lot about being in charge, and being in enlisted positions. I feel like I have a large amount of experience and am well suited for the position of COL. I have a great knowledge of police procedure in on the server and know pretty much the whole handbook by memory. I am well versed in commanding positions given my previous leadership of a department on the server. I have always proven myself capable of issuing the correct punishments and severity of punishments as well as spotting and promoting some long term and great officers. I have also proven myself able to follow orders as well as give them. I am a very motivated player and have seen this community grow a lot have always been able to adapt to new leadership styles as well as new rulesets. I am very confident that I am now ready for the position of Col. I am well known amongst the community and have a great reputation and would personally describe a lot of the members of this community as friends. I hold myself as unbias as possible in all situations when it comes to PD and always give fair judgment. Thank you all for reading this 🙂

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+/- support leaning towards a -support

While you're a great guy and all, I don't think you're ready for COL

-I don't see you on much (this might be me)

- i've had some dealings with you involving some jokes that i'll try to keep as private as possible for the situation. the jokes were quite antisemitic to say the least. I won't give exact examples. This was a bit in the past, so maybe you've changed a bit, but still not something i'd like to see out of a potential COL. the jokes were not contained in a private channel either. You also said some of those jokes in front of newer players. Imagine that being their first idea of what this community is? I’m trying to be as professional as possible saying this, but the jokes you made make you look like a disgrace to this department. They’ve made me, and many others uncomfortable and appalled. 

-you just got back from like a 2 month LOA, give it a little

- can be unprofessional

now I will give a few + points

+can deal with difficult situations well

+decent work ethic

Overall i think you need to work on being a better representative of the department as a whole before i could see you being COL material.

- 1L42

Edit: added some more stuff I wanted to say that I felt was pertinent.

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

- i've had some dealings with you involving some jokes that i'll try to keep as private as possible for the situation. the jokes were quite antisemitic to say the least. I won't give exact examples. This was a bit in the past, so maybe you've changed a bit, but still not something i'd like to see out of a potential COL. the jokes were not entirely contained in a private TS channel either.

- can be unprofessional

+decent work ethic

Overall i think you need to work on being a better representative of the department as a whole before i could see you being COL material.

- 1L42

-Support, Sorry John your a good guy but Like Jacky said you just got back and Idk if its because of me but I haven't seen you on until today.

Edited by Killer.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

- i've had some dealings with you involving some jokes that i'll try to keep as private as possible for the situation. the jokes were quite antisemitic to say the least. I won't give exact examples. This was a bit in the past, so maybe you've changed a bit, but still not something i'd like to see out of a potential COL. the jokes were not entirely contained in a private TS channel either.

- can be unprofessional

+decent work ethic

- 1L42

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-support you just came back from a huge LOA 

-you can cross lines and make uncomfortable jokes

-you can be aggressive towards fellow LC and enlisted you confuse aggression and leadership up

+you were active 

+you know what your doing 

overall though I don’t think you need to move up just coming back from a 2 month LOA and I think you need to work on your attitude and overall direction of aggression  and the fact that most of our enlisted and supervisors had no idea who you were was enough to tell me you need to try and interact with them more

Edited by Jager

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

- Support 
- Just Came back from long LOA 
- I Haven't so you on to much (Might be me) 
- Can be a little Unprofessional 
- I know you have made some people be uncomfortable with things you have said 
+ You were active before 

Sorry but for me you just aint ready to be Colonel yet as your just back from LOA also sometimes the way you deal with situation isn't the best and also you can take things a little to far for certain people and be little to unprofessional and sometimes you don't have the best attituded and all of these quality's  you need to be Colonel so just take time to work on these and get yourself back into the community 

But Best of Luck John 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

8 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

- can be unprofessional

+decent work ethic

- 1L42

I agree with Jacky

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 12/31/2020 at 10:33 PM, jackyman21 said:

- i've had some dealings with you involving some jokes that i'll try to keep as private as possible for the situation. the jokes were quite antisemitic to say the least. I won't give exact examples. This was a bit in the past, so maybe you've changed a bit, but still not something i'd like to see out of a potential COL. the jokes were not contained in a private channel either. You also said some of those jokes in front of newer players. Imagine that being their first idea of what this community is? I’m trying to be as professional as possible saying this, but the jokes you made make you look like a disgrace to this department. They’ve made me, and many others uncomfortable and appalled. 

- can be unprofessional

+decent work ethic

- 1L42

On 1/1/2021 at 5:57 AM, Cammy said:

- Support 
+ You were active before 

Sorry but for me you just aint ready to be Colonel yet as your just back from LOA also sometimes the way you deal with situation isn't the best and also you can take things a little to far for certain people and be little to unprofessional and sometimes you don't have the best attituded and all of these quality's  you need to be Colonel so just take time to work on these and get yourself back into the community 

But Best of Luck John 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, Cammy said:

- Support 
+ You were active before 

I understand that you may have been joking around when you supposedly made people feel uncomfortable and I get that different people have different senses of humour. However there's no excuse to be doing it in front of newer players (if you have done it) because like Jacky said it doesn't give a good look to the server. In addition to that you've just came off LOA and I've only spotted you about twice (we are also in different timezones so that may have been why). I understand that you've had computer problems and that's why but I believe you need to wait a while before even applying for COL. If you prove to be active over the next month or two and show a little bit more professionalism I can see you possibly getting more +Supports.

Good Luck!

Edited by Carrots

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 12/31/2020 at 10:33 PM, jackyman21 said:

- can be unprofessional

+decent work ethic

- 1L42

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |