Blizzard's Forum Diplomat Application

Frosty_

Should I become a member of the Forum Diplomat team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Blizzards Forum Diplomat Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name: Blizzard

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Senior Admin for Imperial RP (Updated as I was promoted this recent Staff Meeting)

How often are you online on the forums? I usually check forums daily and to respond to all post I have clear opinions on. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I deserve to join the Forum Diplomat team for man skills I have shown within my time of the community and staff team. As of right now my current responsibilities for the community especially within Imperial RP is that I'm a administrator, Gamemaster V+, Support I, and as well as a member of Imperial High Command. I also am a Ex-Forum Diplomat I was accepted over a year ago when I was a Administrator for Clone Wars RP before it was shut down. I feel my work as Administrator and Support gives me the most experience closest to working as a Forum Diplomat which is duties I put my all into.  

When it comes to my personal skills I have shown to have many skills within multiple instances through out my time within the staff team. My biggest qualities of mine is the fact that I am always willing to improve and put my all into my work. No matter the work or if it seems difficult if you need to get something done I will make it happened. I have also have been told directly by people example Head Imperial RP GM Emily that I am unbiased and handle all situations with a equal and serious outlook. I am also extremely active within the server and the community as I am on everyday during what I can all around. As a reference for my activity here is a link to my Battlemetrics which will show my time in the server. As well I am always looking to broaden my relations through the community and work with as many people as I can to gain the different outlooks and gain perspective from all point of views within the community. 

When it comes to being part of a team and working with a chain of command I have many experience with those aspects especially with being staff and high command. I will always look for other Diplomats and or Rookies opinions when it comes to situations I am unclear with. I will always be there to assist my team members and the community whenever I am needed. As a staff and High Command member I feel being a team is very important and I will do my best bring that to Forum Diplomats. 

If I get accepted and or denied for this position I will continue to put my all into improving my skills. I will help out the community with maintaining all pages and making sure all post are in the current section. This will really help me keep up my duties especially with being Imperial Army High Command, if we choose accept or deny a applicant I can personally move the topic to the respected section.  As well I would like to use this position to assist my command team with keeping there respected regimental pages up to date. Imperial RP will not be the only section I assist I will do my best to go out and assist all servers with keeping track of any false topics and giving my opinion where it needs to be. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

When it comes to instances where I have shown good and clear judgment I would like to mainly point to my experience as a member of Imperial High Command.  There is many instances I get on the daily where people come up to me asking for advice and asking what to do in situations. I always make sure to take all situations brought up to me with a third party and unbiased perspective. When it comes to big major decisions say for example a command member did something where we may have to remove them from there position I always make sure to talk to my Army High Command team and gather there opinions as well as the opinions of other High Command to make we come up with the best decision. 

High Command isn't my only duty where I get to show my decision skills.  As a GM V+ I also work a lot with the Imperial GM Management Team to come up with decisions say for example if we were to strike someone for breaking rules from guidelines. I always put myself out there in the GM team and they allow me to be involved and put my opinions in always which gave me heavy experience with hard decision making. 

If I were to point out a specific situation where  I had to really go in on a rushed stand point and make a tough decision I would like to point a situation I had on High Command. There was a command member who was clearly showing that he had a rough day but unfortunately decided to take it out on other members of the community. A single person told him to do something in game during PTS which was just him enforcing rules in RP but the command member decided to PM him in Discord completely disrespecting him and calling him incompetent when he was only doing his job. Me and my higher up had to get together and discuss our decision which was that we decided to remove him from his position as this wasn't the only report. We spoke to the person nice and calmly and explained ourselves how we felt this decision was necessary. We at first thought he took it well but that was shown to not be the case. We found him sending messages across the community being completely disrespectful and just completely escalating the situation.  All of High Command got together in our discord chat got together and decided due to this we felt he needed to be put all the way down within ranks and blacklisted from command.

I believe I took that situation well because I was able to communicate with my fellow High Command and take it in a mature and calm nature. It was tough and any of us could have easily lost our cool but luckily that didn't happened. I was proud of my judgment and my ability to communicate. With these situations that's how I want to handle them as it was proven to be effective. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First off all I would go in and hide his topics if there clearly shown to be illegitimate and PM his inbox. In his inbox I would message him "Please be advised if you continue to spam illegitimate topics as a response to being banned further actions will be required ".  I would as well within his PM's and or within a legitimate topic if there was one posted redirect him to the correct section where he could appeal his ban within the respected server. After giving the member a warning I would message Rookieblue and or anyone within Chain of Command that is available making them aware of the situation and take any orders and or advice that would be given to me. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

First off all as a attempt to diffuse the situation I would comment something as "Please allow the comments to the community leaving + or - Supports". I would make the people arguing  aware as well that punishments may be handed as well as the possibility of me having to lock the topic if they choose not to stop arguing. If they choose to not listen to my warning I would lock the topic and message Rookieblue making him aware of the situation. After warning the Head Diplomat the warn appeal would be left to SMT to come up with a decision

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Blizzard
Was promoted in Staff

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+Support
-Active as staff
-Good application

-Deserving of position 

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

+Support
-Active as staff
-Good application

-Deserving of position 

fax dawg

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

All I gotta say is that this is one IMPRESSIVE application, and hes one hell of a staff member.

+Support

-Active staff

-Dedicated and serious on what he does

-Overall Friendly person and smart on making decisions.

Best of luck my guy! 

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+Support
-Active 
-Huge & Detailed Application
-ImperialRP could use some more Forum Diplomats 
-Deserves the Position

🐈

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

8 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

All I gotta say is that this is one IMPRESSIVE application, and hes one hell of a staff member.

+Support

-Active staff

-Dedicated and serious on what he does

-Overall Friendly person and smart on making decisions.

Best of luck my guy! 

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png