General Suggestion- SCP-2191-1 into a Diamond+ or Gold+ - Accepted [Completed]

Rito

What are you suggesting? - To turn SCP-2161-1 into either a Diamond+ or a Gold+

How would this change better the server? - SCP-2161-1 is pretty overpowered especially when your alone since it just froze you, then slowly kills you and you cannot do anything about it, you cannot call him out you just sit and watch your own death without being able to do anything about it. Even when in groups, He'd usually freeze you and hide behind you to use you as a human shield. And it just regens its HP as it sucks your blood. Bronze+ is literally too small for such a good SCP. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Bronze and Silver players wont be able to play on SCP-2161-1

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation and even CI, as they are mostly alone and in small groups. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

53 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I think swapping 098 with this is better. 098 is rarely used and is worthy of bronze than silver. That way bronze still have an SCP.

^^

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I think swapping 098 with this is better. 098 is rarely used and is worthy of bronze than silver. That way bronze still have an SCP.

+ Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

12 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Head of Staff
12 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Or potentially swap it with 457?

Pls no, 457 in annoying as it is in plat

On 12/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support, This is my thoughts exactly, in fact while we are on the subject why not make 131 and possibly 527 bronze since they pose absolutely no threat to foundation

Edited by Chem

+ Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+ Support
It's a silly SCP to have at Silver as no one plays it and even when they do it can be recontained very easily.

On 12/25/2020 at 10:58 AM, Rookieblue said:

Or potentially swap it with 457?

- Support
457 is already hard enough to deal with as a Platinum SCP, making it Bronze would be horrible for LCZ

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support
Currently, everyone that gets silver gets it for 035 or 682, giving Silver 2161 would be a good idea, and making 098 bronze could make more people play on it. so yea. sure

A bigger nerd than ever

6 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

- Support
457 is already hard enough to deal with as a Platinum SCP, making it Bronze would be horrible for LCZ

457 is not a very good SCP on the server the damage is very low and when you get recontained you have barely killed anybody because they run away and use the medkit/candy cane. 

• 2 years later...