Chip - False warn report- Accepted

Abu

Your In-game: Abu bin Qassim Assad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85489413

The admin's name in-game: Chip

The admin's steam name (If you know it): chip

What warning did you receive:  image.png.2f8f85ad785fb0a25dc339837e6b4751.png

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.126f0334bfdbe68cbc5f943cd9e31fbf.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was running from cops, got into a car that was unmarked, realized it was a cop car, got out instantly without even driving, then got into another car, which was my family members car, (accidentally hit my assist bind and carjack bind at the same time, and due to the anti spam only the assist bind went in chat), but I didn't even need to advert carjack, because it was my family members car who was in a discord call with me, and as soon as I adverted assist, the car got blown up and I got shot, not adverting is not a problem if I get killed right away. Lets say I was typing the carjack, I would have been dead before I finished, yet I would not have gotten warned for that.

evidence of the car being my family members car (in doc parking lot): image.thumb.png.29dfa0c4fb5bbd8c79cdb518fd471bf2.png

a picture of the car i stole, as you can see at first glance it doesn't look like a cop car, and it doesn't matter because as soon as i got in and saw the menu thing, i got out: image.thumb.png.8062f602dae564830980d822c1a12aae.png

Any extra information: I have had a real issue with chip recently, it's obvious that he is targeting me, yesterday he warned me for switching jobs (not even during rp) a normal staff would not warn for stuff like this, regardless of previous warns. I have been trying to not get warned but it's impossible when you are getting targeted and getting warned for stuff like this.

edit: i should also mention that this was after escaping as an inmate

Edited by india goat
  • Dislike 3

• Manager

+Support

Accidental

Got out of  the car when realized.

If Chipdail responds and gives a valid arguement I will change to a -Support

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

@Chip&Dail

even i have had problems with you before so i dont know i wanna hear chips side.

i understand the mistake of getting a cop car when it is unamrked 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

22 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+/- Support

Accidental

Got out of  the car when realized.
I want to hear chips side

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

I agree that he got out of it instantly. I warned him because he had multiple problems for the exact same issue before. If the warns do get appeald I fully understand why. The Reason I warned him is he only jumped out the police car when he was getting shot at. He then proceeded to fearRP from 2 Armed Government officials. After that he sat is his friends car and proceeded to drive away, still fearRPing. By server rules nothing states that u dont have to advert carjack even if you are in the same family. 

About your  Comment on "Player Targeting" I have not issue with you in RP, I only do what is told in the staff handbook and you getting warned does not mean I am targeting you in any shape of form. 

In my overall view of the situation the warn should have been (FearRP | Faliure to Advert Carjack), but he still did atempt to steal a government vehicle, and this is not the first time I have witnessed him do it. 

That fact that you said "Lets say I was typing the carjack, I would have been dead before I finished, yet I would not have gotten warned for that." this does not excuse you to not typing it, by server rule you must and I quote "You must /advert carjack"

As I said in that moment it did not look to me that you were doing a mistake, you ran from 2 Armed officers and proceeded to steal 2 vehicles, and when you got into the police car, even if you thought it was a civillian car you still did not type /advert Carjack

This is all I am going to say. I am not going to argue in this disscusion so now it is not up to me.
Love all ChipDail ❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

35 minutes ago, Chip&Dail said:

I agree that he got out of it instantly. I warned him because he had multiple problems for the exact same issue before. If the warns do get appeald I fully understand why. The Reason I warned him is he only jumped out the police car when he was getting shot at. He then proceeded to fearRP from 2 Armed Government officials. After that he sat is his friends car and proceeded to drive away, still fearRPing. By server rules nothing states that u dont have to advert carjack even if you are in the same family. 

About your  Comment on "Player Targeting" I have not issue with you in RP, I only do what is told in the staff handbook and you getting warned does not mean I am targeting you in any shape of form. 

In my overall view of the situation the warn should have been (FearRP | Faliure to Advert Carjack), but he still did atempt to steal a government vehicle, and this is not the first time I have witnessed him do it. 

That fact that you said "Lets say I was typing the carjack, I would have been dead before I finished, yet I would not have gotten warned for that." this does not excuse you to not typing it, by server rule you must and I quote "You must /advert carjack"

As I said in that moment it did not look to me that you were doing a mistake, you ran from 2 Armed officers and proceeded to steal 2 vehicles, and when you got into the police car, even if you thought it was a civillian car you still did not type /advert Carjack

This is all I am going to say. I am not going to argue in this disscusion so now it is not up to me.
Love all ChipDail ❤️ 

I still would of liked if I was brought to a sit after the incident so we could talk it over, usually that is what staff do, they don't just warn you. And to be fair, I am kos regardless when I escape the prison so in a real life scenario I would do whatever it takes to get away, and "he still did atempt to steal a government vehicle, and this is not the first time I have witnessed him do it." I never steal gov cars, not since the first days of playing the server, you are probably mistaken because i carjack cars all the time, just not gov cars, all in all, its clearly accidental and I shouldn't be warned for it.

33 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-you constantly steal gov cars all the time

It would be great if you didn't slander my name, I never steal gov cars, much less "all the time", perhaps you are mistaken because i carjack non gov cars all the time.

Edited by india goat

I have the same issue on my other warn appeal with you, you keep changing the reason for warning me, first its this, then its that, then its something else, this just shows that you should have taken more time with the situation and actually figured out what happened, instead of just warning my instantly, I would have appreciated if you brought me into a sit.

34 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-support
-you constantly steal gov cars all the time

• Dislike 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Just now, DarkN said:

if that were true then why do I have no warns for stealing gov cars, before quoting someone else and agreeing with them, perhaps take the time and think if what that person is saying is actually true.

35 minutes ago, india goat said:

It would be great if you didn't slander my name, I never steal gov cars, much less "all the time", perhaps you are mistaken because i carjack non gov cars all the time.

You cant appeal every warn you get and accuse people in the comments . We have had problems with you before and i have seen you take a marked unit when I was off staff.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

7 minutes ago, DarkN said:

You cant appeal every warn you get and accuse people in the comments . We have had problems with you before and i have seen you take a marked unit when I was off staff.

that is just simply not true, the last time i stole a marked police car was when i firsted played the server, i dont appeal every warn, i appealed 2, which were false and many people agree with me, and keep disliking my comments if it makes you feel better, i dont care about my rep. If people want to accuse me of stealing gov cars "all the time" they better have evidence to back it up if people are going to take them seriously. 

Edited by india goat

I suppose this all really comes down to how lenient/strict staff want to be. Because you DID technically steal a Gov car by entering it and you DID steal a car without adverting EVEN if the car was in your family. However usually people don't get warned for this sort of thing. I don't know the details of the situation but this is up to staff whether you get warned or not.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

6 minutes ago, Lime King said:

Because i disagree with what he is saying? I'm only downvoting his replies to his warn appeals. I don't see the issue 

idk why you gotta lie about the situation, spewing your nonsense about how I "constantly steal gov cars all the time", you want to accuse me of something? You better have proof to back it up.