10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Granted Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: King

Steam Name: kingnick207

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446850546

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes. I am a Moderator On PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? When Ever I'm in game which is most of the time on a scale of 1 to 10 Prob a 7

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?Well as a staff member I have to help players on the server everyday and it's kind of like support so I Am used to being there to help people. 2nd reason is because I always see those gaminglight members sitting in the support waiting room waiting for a long time up to like 30 min and even an hour so I want to be there for those people who need assistance. 3rd reason is I want to be there for people In-Game or out of game so I can give them tags or a command member is requesting Operator in a TeamSpeak channel I want to be there to help players on the server just like how I do it on PoliceRP I'm here to Help. 4th Reason is I want to help out the Gaminglight community more by becoming support because a lot of people need help In TS so I want to be there to help them out I want gaminglight to be known as the best RP server and I want to help gaminglight grow and thrive and It will feel good to be helping keep the server safe and protected and I will try to help the players to the best of my ability and if I cant help them I will find someone who can I think I can be a great Support member And I want to uphold the Support Rules and assist people in need. I am very well know among the community I am  a very helpful kind person who doesn't lose their temper quickly So these are the reasons I would be a great Support member thank you to whoever It may concern for giving me the chance to become apart of the Gaminglight support Team-King

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Well I'm on TS A Lot and I can be there for people who need assistance and I can try to help out to the best of my ability

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet someone like this King-Hello this is gaminglight Support how may I assist you today

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?Yes

Edited by [PoliceRP]King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support

Application seems fine, few grammar issues however. 

I do like your "Why would you want to join our Support team?" section a lot. Plus 290-300 Words! Like wow, way to go on doubling the word count!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/19/2020 at 6:40 AM, Squash said:

+Support

I do like your "Why would you want to join our Support team?" section a lot. Plus 290-300 Words! Like wow, way to go on doubling the word count!

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 12/19/2020 at 5:40 AM, Squash said:

+Support

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

On 12/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, Squash said:

+Support

Agree, very active

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

I agree. Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+Support

I think you'd make a fine addition to the Support Team 👍

• Like 1

+Support

Good Luck King

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 5:31 AM, Santa (BOH) said:

+Support 
- Good guy 
- Mature
- Decent App

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 4 weeks later...