D-Block Barricade Change - Denied

oSideways Kev

General Suggestions

Post name: General Suggestion - D-Block New Barricade

What are you suggesting? - Removal or a size reduction of the new barricade for d-class. Or possibly even an invisible wall so they have protection but we are able to see them on the other side.

How would this change better the server? - The d-class are meant to be highly secure prisoners and most of them have better weapons than most of GenSec, it provides a better source of cover than the guards in d-block and they can just hide behind it and slowly take down the guards that can't even hurt them behind it.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - One problem I had as a Senior NCO is getting the enlisted to not shoot innocent d-class or if they are trying to go back up the elevator, so possibly a small invisible wall to cover the elevator exit for d-class safety.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All guards in d-block, possibly besides riot control.

Screenshot (46).png

Delta-5 SSGT

-Support

-It was added to give d class a more enjoyable time on the server so they're not gunned down immediately and to give them a better chance

-It also make riot control a better class to play on and is much more active now

-Security can still hold D Block just makes it easier for the D Class

-I personally belive the barricade should stay as it is unless it gets out of hand

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

13 minutes ago, Ages said:

-Support

-It was added to give d class a more enjoyable time on the server so they're not gunned down immediately and to give them a better chance

-It also make riot control a better class to play on and is much more active now

-I personally belive the barricade should stay as it is unless it gets out of hand

Seems like the new barricade helps the D-Class fight. Unless the system gets abused or becomes overpowered in any way, it does not need to be fixed/removed 

Free From GL ❤️

5 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

8 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

8 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

To add on, Gensec have still been able to hold D-block with that as I've seen. It gives the D-Class mains a more interesting experience, and makes it a bit harder for gensec.

hi

8 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

Also, this is the only cover D-Class have in D-Block. Without this barricade, D-Class will just be, as Ages said, gunned down as  soon as they get out of the elevator

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Yea hell no

as a D class semi main who likes too take D block I can say the barricade really changed up how you try and take D block before it was hid behind the elevator only moving when the grates go up and shoot until you die now I actually run out of cover too take down a riot control or move around freely and it’s harder for Gensec too call a partial lockdown and just tear down everyone without them even having a chance too fight back and really evened out the playing field a little bit

also the only people with guns a bit better are CCs no one else has a gun that powerful

11 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

Yeah no, This was literally added to help D Class not get mowed down the moment the elevator hits the ground, Unless someone finds a major way to abuse it, It's gonna be staying, -Support with the reasons above.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

16 hours ago, Ages said:

-Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-support

it was just added lol

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support, with the upscale of D-Block this barrier provides some much needed cover, and even with it Riot Controll still do a lovely job of keeping D-Class in check.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/18/2020 at 12:45 AM, Ages said:

-Support

-I personally believe the barricade should stay as it is unless it gets out of hand

I see no issue with how it is. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||