wills ban- Denied

Bugbaby

Steam Name: hartmanwill0406

Ingame Name: SHOTTA will

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:562439196

Ban Length:perma

Admin that Banned you:snar

Reason for Ban: "i hope you die in hell" II multiple problems with smt

Dispute: back in october i got banned because i told snar to die in hell. i was mad at the fact that he was an admin giving himself armor and i called him out on it and still dont know to this day if admins on the police job can give themselves armor with their admin commands. yes i got mad and it got the best of me but i want yall to know i had 3 mothsto cooldown and i am now reformed

• Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Hartmanwill0406 said:

BRUH IT WAS A WHILE AGO can yall believe in 2nd chances just let me prove myself

What does "No Appeal" mean? I think its self explanatory 

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Hartmanwill0406 said:

so are admins allowed to give themselves armor when theyre on police orrrrrr

SMT are allowed 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

23 minutes ago, Hartmanwill0406 said:

see i did not know that at that time and i raged bc i though he was admin abusing

Just because you believe someone is admin abusing does not give you any reason to tell someone to die in hell. If you believed he was admin abusing you could've taken it to the forums, but instead you decided to tell a head admin to die in hell. I would also like to add on that it says "No Appeal".

-Support

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

49 minutes ago, Hartmanwill0406 said:

see i did not know that at that time and i raged bc i though he was admin abusing

-Support
Reading hard your ban says no appeal doesnt matter if you think you have changed. You were perma banned for a reason. And if you rage over Gmod you should take a break regardless

Edited by Lime King

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

Here are a few reasons:

1. Your ban says "No appeal" which makes this false anyway

2. You should know the rules 

3. I don't know how you feel you deserve a second chance when you told him to "die in hell" that's nobody's fault but yours. 

-Support

so let me explain this for 1. I though you would give me a second chance becuase it is not listed in the motd what the smt can or cannot do 2. also it does not say what smt can or can not do 3. yes it is my fault but it was a heat of the moment too

• Dislike 2

3 hours ago, Hartmanwill0406 said:

i got banned because i told snar to die in hell.

-Support 

Telling Snar(SMT) to go die in hell is SMT diss

Which is a perm ban.

He was probably giving himself armor because he just got out of a gun fight.

Still no reason to tell anyone to go die in hell

16 minutes ago, Hartmanwill0406 said:

I though you would give me a second chance becuase it is not listed in the motd what the smt can or cannot do

Just because its not in the MOTD doesn't mean its allowed!

I Believe your ban should stay in place!

Its Parry

49 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Here are a few reasons:

3. I don't know how you feel you deserve a second chance when you told him to "die in hell" that's nobody's fault but yours. 

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Here are a few reasons:

-Support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

16 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

Just because you believe someone is admin abusing does not give you any reason to tell someone to die in hell. If you believed he was admin abusing you could've taken it to the forums, but instead you decided to tell a head admin to die in hell. I would also like to add on that it says "No Appeal".

-Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |