Gordan's Resignation from everything

I disappear

Welp....... I said I would not do this AGAIN but here I am. The last couple of times I have resigned were out of anger and not thought. So naturally when I hot over my anger I came back. This time it is because I actually quit.

1st reason: This game is no longer fun for me. It feels like a job. I do not have fun. The purpose of a game is for it to be fun. What is the point of a video game if it is not fun?
2nd reason: School wears me down. I am passing school and everything but everyday after school I get physically tired and want to take a nap.

3rd reason: After school activities. I am in my schools robotics team. They need me. It is also enjoyable and I love programming. 

4th reason: Family. Whenever I am on the server I just do not spend enough time with my family. I do not go shopping with them or anything because of me just being constantly on the server.

5th reason: What is the point? If I kept going and eventually got O5 what is the point? What do I get out of it besides some virtual power? I guess I would make some friends but are they truly your friends? Do they just want to be your friend because they are high up? Why should I try and continue?

6th reason: Expectations. The expectations are too high. They expect you to be on everyday of your life. I just can not. I have a life that I like living.

7th reason: I need to spend time with my friends. I neglect them. I choose the server over them I am a bad friend.

8th reason: I plan on getting a job soon. Once I get a job I will have nowhere near enough time for this.

The real reason I took my LOA was this. Contemplating this. I thought over this for 5 days. 

Now.... Here is Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park

When this began,
I had nothing to say
And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me
(I was confused)
And I let it all out to find that I'm not the only person with these things in mind (inside of me)
But all the vacancy the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I got left to feel (nothing to lose)
Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own,
And the fault is my own

I want to heal, I want to feel,
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long (erase all the pain 'til it's gone)
I want to heal, I want to feel
Like I'm close to something real
I want to find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

And I've got nothing to say
I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face (I was confused)
Looking everywhere only to find that it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind (so what am I?)
What do I have but negativity?
'Cause I can't justify the way everyone is looking at me (nothing to lose)
Nothing to gain, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own,
And the fault is my own

I want to let go of the pain I've held so long (erase all the pain 'till it's gone)
Somewhere I belong

I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel,
Anything else until my wounds are healed
I will never be
Anything 'til I break away from me
And I will break away, and find myself today

I want to let go of the pain I felt so long (erase all the pain til it's gone)
Somewhere I belong

I want to heal I want to feel like I'm,
Somewhere I belong,
I want to heal I want to feel like I'm somewhere I belong
Somewhere I belong

AND I do not want reserves. I will not come back.

Edited by Gordan
  • Gaminglight Love 4

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHYYYYYYYY
T-T

Sadge moments

hope you had fun!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Huh, who again. jk DON'T LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO... COME BACK NOWWWWWWW. I NEEED YOU NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

We didn't talk much but whenever I was around you, you were a funny dude. Have a good one man.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I just remember you as the guy always on the gordan freeman researcher model

you're chill

stay frosty~

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

crying
😢

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Dang Gordon, sad to see you go.

You've been around for quite awhile, and I liked working alongside ya in utility!

Wish you the best in all of your upcoming adventures in life. Come back and visit us someday, yeah? 🙂

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Gordan imma miss u tho

*Steals your Potatoes*

I hope one day you come and visit!

~FWS Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Bread locked this topic