Lee’s Red Right Hand application

Lee

In Game Name:  Lee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68422312

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: My priority of protection  will be O5>Any site administration>Other high command from each branch.

How many Strikes do you have:  1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: If I get accepted to Red Right Hand, I’ll use this chance to observe the other Red Right Hand members since they are  proof themselves to be decent at combat and leadership. I think i won’t be able to improve much in the my current branch. I want to take this responsibility to improve myself to be more professional, improve my leadership and to get better at my combat skill from observing the others or ask them for advice to improve myself or my current branch in some ways. I want to be in more serious situation to push and improve myself to deal with any issues when i’m in Red Right Hand. 

Why should we accept you:  I’m very active despite my timezone is 12 hours faster then EST. I’m very dedicated in every branch I’m in. I always deal with any issues right away myself when i see it. Plus I able to proof myself to get into low commands in A1 and security. This proof that I have decent leadership, very dedicated to that branches. When I’m on CI I able to did about more then 200 raids in a month and get myself to SM in a month so this proof that  they trust me to be their leader. I also proof myself to be in REDACTED force in Omi9 this also proof  they trust me and I’m good at combat. I’m very serious when we need to do our job and i won’t never minge in time like this. I also have experience from A1 to protect VIP quite well and i also got medal in A1 to.

The best Lee. 😉

+Support

lee is one of the most dedicated people i know when it comes to being able to do his job, being active despite timezone differences, and being a damn good fighter. he is more than capable of filling one of the spots for RRH

Best Of Luck

Edited by Rotten
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Rotten said:

+Support

lee is one of the most dedicated people i know when it comes to being able to do his job, being active despite timezone differences, and being a damn good fighter. he is more than capable of filling one of the spots for RRH

Best Of Luck

He does very well in Omi9, He has hosted the most raids in CI (Last time I checked), Is good at PVP and is very nice (No toxicity what so ever) 

7 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

He does very well in Omi9, He has hosted the most raids in CI (Last time I checked), Is good at PVP and is very nice (No toxicity what so ever) 

4 hours ago, Rotten said:

+Support

Best Of Luck

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

5 hours ago, Rotten said:

+Support

Best Of Luck

I have worked with him since 2019 and he did a stellar job as both A1, Omi9 and EXP.
He is more than qualified for this heightened position

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 hours ago, Rotten said:

+Support

Best Of Luck

- OH5

On 12/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, Rotten said:

+Support

Best Of Luck

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, Rotten said:

+Support

Best Of Luck

-OH10

E11 1LT || Event Team Member || Former A1 branch member || E11 Director of FTO || D-0007 || OH10 || MTF E11 Inferno MK85 ||

"The branch went from India to Alabama" - Zeus
 "It went from fucking a cow to fucking a cousin" - Mateo

On 12/7/2020 at 4:33 AM, Rotten said:

+Support

Best Of Luck

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Big +Support
-Always Friendly
-Super Active, Despite Timezones
-Amazing in Combat
-Has what it takes to protect to O5 Staff
-Hell of an MTF
Good Luck!!!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

6 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

Big +Support
-Always Friendly
-Super Active, Despite Timezones
-Amazing in Combat
-Has what it takes to protect to O5 Staff
-Hell of an MTF
Good Luck!!!

+ support

Edited by 8Dustin

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |